Essiac - The Ojibwa Tea of Life

Herbs, acupuncture, holistics, etc.

Essiac - The Ojibwa Tea of Life

Postby Gnosty » 10 Feb 2004, 11:25

Essiac is the name of nurse Rene CAISSE spelled backwards. A Canadian nurse named Rene Caisse first discovered this amazing indian herbal formula when one of the patients in the hospital where she worked was cured of cancer. The year was 1922! The patient had received the herbal preparation from an Ojibway Indian herbalist. Caisse began to experiment with the 4-HERB formula and found it to be very effective in helping many ailments, including cancer. So startling were her results that the Ontario government of Canada became involved. By 1938, Essiac came within three votes of being legalized by the Ontario government as a treatment for terminal cancer patients. Unfortunately, her work and records were destroyed and it took years to surface again.

The Herbal Healer Academy (HHA) began researching the tea and found that many of nurse Caisse's claims were true. Rene Caisse's four-herb tea is also widely known for its ability to boost the immune system and detoxify the body.

The FDA prohibits HHA from making any health claims regarding this formula, but they will supply you with the best herbs, instructions and authentic member testimonials.

TESTIMONIALS OF HHA's 4-HERB TEA (Essiac)

Doctors are baffled!
July 2003 - "Thank you so much for responding so quickly!!! I want you to know that the doctors are baffled, and very pleased as well, his immune system is great, his blood tests came back ABSOLUTELY normal, his blood pressure is the best it has ever been and he is no longer having acid reflux, thanks to the tea. You are doing something very wonderful, we thank you and may you be blessed in all your efforts." -- G.S. - HHA Member

Cancer in Remission From Stage 4!
Nov. 2003 - "Just a Thank You my Dad is now in remission from stage 4 cancer of the lung and adernal glands. Thanks for this wonderful site and 4 Herb Tea --- God Bless you!!!! Have given your address to 28 people in the past two months -- Again Thank You!" -- P.H.

Diagnosis Prostate Cancer - Now Cancer Free!
October 2003 - "You are God's gift to all of us. My father in law was diagnosed with prostrate cancer 5 years ago and told to get his things in order and he takes the 4-Herb tea 3 times per day and is cancer free. They say he is one in a million, but we know the truth. Thank you. - Love J" -- J. ~ HHA Member since 1998

Amazing Account Of Battle - Colon Cancer...
Oct. 10, 2003 - "My father-in-law was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer last February. He had surgery to remove a foot and a half of his colon as well as 2 tumors on his messentary. A golf ball size tumor on his liver was left behind for treatment with chemo. His gastroenterologist told the family that he was terminal and that we were in denial and needed to "prepare ourselves". I told her that we were well aware of his condition and that we were preparing ourselves...to fight like hell! I got him on 4 Herb Tea for the six weeks between surgery and the start of chemo. I also put him on megadoses of vitamins A, B, C, E, and 90 mgs of zinc daily for metabolizing the vitamin E. He was put on a strict sugar free diet heavy on chicken and fish for protein, lots of dark colored veggies, and for a rare sweet treat, berries for their phytochemicals. There is a test called a CEA test [carcinoembryonic antigen] that measures a marker in the blood produced by the cancer. His first CEA showed a level of 4.3. 0-5 is the normal range! His doctor was very surprised. At the beggining of the second round of chemo, the level dropped to 3.8. At the end of the second round, he demanded a PET scan be done. We got the results today. "No hepatic abnormalities, no uptake anywhere in body". NO CANCER!!!!! During the 6 weeks that he was off chemo leading up to the scan [PET scans can give inconclusive results if the patient is undergoing chemo] his CEA level rose to 5.1, but this can be explained as a rebound effect and elderly persons and smokers tend to have a higher level [he's 81 years old]. For now, we are done with chemo. He will continue with the tea, vitamins, and diet. He will monitor his CEA level monthly. We give a lot of credit to the 4 Herb Tea for his amazing recovery. Although the doctor said he was "very surprised" by the scan results, he never asked if we had done anything but the chemo. When my father in law first went to this clinic, the dietician he consulted with didn't warn him that sugar was the enemy. She even recommended ginger snaps and ginger ale [with 42 grams of sugar per can!!!] for nausea. She gave him a handout sheet on alternative treatments that refered to vitamin therapy as "quackery" and under "ESSIAC", listed the 4 herbs used, followed by the words "Atropine poisoning". A quick web check found a few isolated cases of atropine poisoning from ESSIAC mixtures concocted by amateur herbalists who mistook belladonna [the medical source for the drug, atropine] for burdock root. The two plants look VERY similar. ESSIAC contains NO atropine. When I called the dietician and informed her of the inaccuracy, I was met with huffy indifference and eyerolling you could hear through the phone. How dare I question an "expert". I suspect that she is still handing out lies and inaccuracies. I recently told a neighbor who has stage 4 lung cancer about the tea. She has sent me an e-mail to tell me that the pain in her shoulder that first alerted he to the cancer went away 3 days after she started taking the tea. She is undergoing toxic chemo too. She just had a spiral CT scan and reports that her lung tumor has shrunk dramatically! She has also gained 3 pounds after losing 16! Thank you so much for making this amazing concoction available to people for a reasonable price! I will sing your praises to anyone who wants to learn! My father in law says to tell you that God has a special spot in heaven for you!" -- M.T.

http://www.herbalhealer.com/essiac.html
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Gnosty » 10 Feb 2004, 11:34

The following is an additional list of potentially promising therapeutic activity likely to be found in the ESSIAC decoction and/or in its individual components. When applied under favorable conditions it may:

- Prevent build-up of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney tubules and liver.
- Regulate cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy
- Halt diarrhea, check internal hemorrhaging and overcome constipation
- Counteract the detrimental effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
- Strengthen and tighten muscles, organs and tissues.
- Make bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, membranes strong and flexible, more durable and less vulnerable to stress.
- Nourish and stimulate the brain and nervous system.
- Promote the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
- Remove toxic accumulation in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder and alimentary canal.
- Neutralize acids, absorb toxins in bowel and help to eliminate both.
- Clear the respitory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
- Relieve the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
- Assist the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath (a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers).
- Reduce, perhaps eliminate, heavy metal deposits in tissues, especially those surrounding the joints, to relieve inflammation and stiffness.
- Improve the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
- Purify and cool the blood.
- Increase red cell production and keep them from rupturing.
- Increase the body's ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in tissue cells.
- Maintain the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so the liquid fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated: in this way , cells are nourished with nutrients and cleansed.
- Convert calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine, and regulating the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formulation in the gall bladder, kidneys or urinary tract.
- Protect against toxins entering the brain.
- Protect the body against radiation and x-rays.
- Relieve pain, increase the appetite and provide more energy with a sense of well-being.
- Speed up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
- Increase the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, defenders of our immune system.
- Protect the cells against free radicals.

This summary is given for those who see the challenges presented by the four herbal components in ESSIAC, individually or in a combination, and who may wish to research them further in addition to established proven remedies.

Exerpted from: The ESSENCE of ESSIAC by Sheila Snow
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Essiac - The Ojibwa Tea of Life

Postby Guest » 31 Dec 2010, 23:51

I have used Essiac myself to clear my body of cells that were pre-cancerous and becoming cancerous. It felt very healing, and needless to say, the cells cleared up in a short period of time (about 2 months). The tea has a beautiful flavour, too!

Return to Healing Naturally