WHY NO TRUE BANKSTER HAS A STAKE IN SILVER!

A public forum to discuss anything

Postby CliffMickelson » 25 Dec 2005, 01:10

By: CliffMickelson

cmicke1065@aol.com

Greetings Wannabe Vampire Slayers!

Ever wonder why Buffy had a vested interest in a stake made out of silver?

It is important to remember that under any fiat monetary system directed by central banksters, both deflation and inflation are ALWAYS a win/win for the bankster class.

However, inflation is generally preferred to deflation for a variety of reasons. None of which are purely economic in nature.

Further, deep depression or huge hyper-inflation also make no difference to the bankster bottom line when such occurrences are being created and manipulated under these kinds of fiat criminal environments.

The only mitigating mercantilist maxim minimizing the modern plunder of the Wealth of Nations is a social one ... and one that tends to direct matters toward a more centralist, (gradualist) policy of a kinder, gentler, more polite pilfering.

I speak here of the self-policing fear embraced by the liberalist school of latter day Mongols who recognize the dangers of unalloyed bankster-class plundering creating such deep social dis- equilibrium that it gives rise to political events comparable to the inconvenience of the French Revolution of 1797 or the rather ruinous Romanov removal of 1917.

(Note) It should be mentioned that the ruinous Romanov removal was NOT ruinous for the Swiss faction of the Bankster mob.

Additionally, it is historically germane to note that even these radically remedial revolutionary remedies are readily reversable by the pertinacious parasitic perversions perpatrated by the pecuniary powers that be.

-Robspierre and the Cashless Cliffys
CliffMickelson

Postby Paulo » 28 Dec 2005, 04:06

Hey Cliff,
Bet those BANKSTERS buy lots of stakes with their silver, rare at that too.

Many years ago, during one of those economic BOOMS, I remember riding on a wheel barrel with a cleaned and gutted pig through some farmland (faint memory). I too remember taking the "food" back into the city which my father was very observant to the many snitches ready to SNITCH all for their GLORY TO THE CAUSE. And why? Simply because some LEADERS called it BLACK MARKET (bolsa negra). Now... "bolsa negra" means black purse/bag. Of course, that all depends on who is holding the purse strings.

Nowadays there is much talk and even self-defense classes for people, specially women, to protect themselves against purse snatchers. Can you believe that!

Anyways Cliff, I enjoy your writing much, but nevertheless, BE CAREFULL OF PICKPOCKETS, you know, those with really BIG DIRTY HANDS :)

Paulo
Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Pickpockets

Postby CliffMickelson » 28 Dec 2005, 05:54

Hi Paulo!

Will do! At the top of the list of pickpockes is the IRS! LOL!

-Cliff
CliffMickelson

Return to Everything Else