Are you hearing a HUMM?

Are you a humm hearer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Weird Hum

Postby ladydye11 » 04 Oct 2004, 07:06

Hello,
I have heard this hum. It has been a while, but I use to live in Camp Verde Az. back in the 80's and 90's. It is a very small place, no factories, or anything like that. I would hear it at night mostly. A low machine like sound, I would say to my Husband " Can You Hear That "? and he would say " Hear What "? I would say " It sound like a diesel idling ". But when I would go outside to try to pin point where it was coming from it would be gone. I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! Thank You for proving that I was Not! :grin:

Forgot to add that when I would go back inside and lay down in bed it would be back. It wasn't every day in the beginning but 3 or 4 days a week , then it became so common I started hearing it daly/nightly. I now live in Michigan and have not heard it since. There is more going on here than simply to much caffine or an inner ear disorder. Some maybe but now all.
ladydye11

Postby gina_baby112 » 25 Feb 2005, 16:23

I have lived on the east coast and the west coast and - now in missour. I have heared this high pitched noise off and on my hole life- everywhere I've lived. It's kinda like a dog whistle that no one else seems to hear. It comes in waves and intensifies, and disipates. I don't know what causes it.
gina_baby112

Humming

Postby ABE » 17 Mar 2005, 10:40

I live in downtown Toronto, Canada, female, woman in my early 50's.

I moved to a new apartment a month ago, which is located near a subway line. A few weeks ago, I started to hear this low frequency humming sound and it is making me freak out !

It goes on 24 hrs a day - sometimes in certain areas it stops but my goodness, I feel like I am losing my mind. I pray this is temporary and that a remedy exists.

Is anyone else in this area experiencing it and if so where have you been for help and how are YOU coping ? Please email me at asolman@xtrasecurity.com

Thank you
Adrianna
ABE

Re: Are you hearing a HUMM?

Postby mongo » 05 Jun 2005, 15:31

Gnosty wrote:Are you one of the hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) around the world who hear a low pitched humm, especially at night or when away from the industrial noises of the cities? Does it sound like a diesel truck idling off in the distance? Let us know, and if you are, please take the time to reply to this thread with your regional location.
my location is in oklahoma iam a studant of meditation ; about 21 years the humm / is my centering device for further exploration
mongo

the hummm

Postby Jimmie » 02 Sep 2005, 10:44

The humm was tremendous prior to the gulf coast disaster. For at least 30 days. Able to hear it over daily activity noise. Very loud a few days before Katrina especially at night. Generally after an event, such as lots of quakes or a big quake or a hurricane it subsides. Meaning the intensity is less and I feel a pressure relief.

This is not the case after Katrina... the humm is still quite intense indicating to me another "event" is on the horizon. :cry:

Have not posted for a while but I would like to note that the Humm woke me up out of sound sleep on Dec 25/26 am 2005 and I said to my partner " you just watch... there will be a big one tomorrow" ( he does not hear the humm)
Jimmie

Postby Superskunk » 03 Sep 2005, 11:11

ABCNews: Reports of Mysterious Noise and Illness in Indiana

Kokomo Hum

Complaints about the "Kokomo Hum" began in 1999, when a handful of local residents began to report a constant low-pitched rumbling noise. They say they developed a range of mysterious health problems soon after, including dizziness, diarrhea, extreme fatigue, joint and muscle pain, nosebleeds, and excruciating, unending headaches.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=91912&page=1
Superskunk

Postby Gnosty » 10 Jun 2009, 14:25

The total vote was reset to zero on June 10, 2009 to get a newer poll vote.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Jimmie » 12 Jun 2009, 13:21

Yes the HUMMM is ever present. I have noticed more people are hearing it too. The quality has changed over time. Back in 97-98 the sound was lower, slower, deeper oscillation kind of like a very big diesel motor off in the distance. Now it is a faster vibration, a little higher pitched and less definitive oscillation. It also has an actual physical quality that can be felt at times. Kind of like a bouncing off my ear drums or pressure sensation.

I did not, and have not heard it or felt it while visiting the islands of Hawaii over the past few years. Everywhere else I have heard it, including Europe but not much in the Alps. There is a high correlation of earthquake, volcanic and other phenomenon associated when it is loud or "intense" . Not just earth activity but odd human and animal behavior too. Stress responses. Seems to be a variety of emotions and physical effects so I suspect it is frequency modulation. Stuff like apathetic attitudes, anger escalation, fear, lethargy, confusion, unclear thinking, the most curious to me is the lack of people taking back their rights and rebelling against total loss of rights and freedoms in America. The theft of the currency system, the blindness to what is going on in this country is pathetic. The lack of peoples awareness and actions to stand for truth and freedom of information is clearly a dumbing down of society.

Also those people who are using electronic devices of sensitivity have notice very odd readings and output data at times as of late. It appears to be electronic manipulation of sorts.

For the past month roughly, the Hummm has been loud and intense feeling. I expect there will be continued elevated earthquake and volcanic activity but also feel as if this frequency is agitating people. Do not know if it is a natural occurring sound due to the magnetics of the planet shifting or a man made frequency generator.

Personally I block it out and ignore it as best as I can.
Jimmie

Postby Juan » 24 Jun 2009, 14:37

hear it at night all the time. louder in mornings. diesel engine noise but no truck near.
Juan

Postby ManchesterUK » 19 Sep 2010, 16:43

I am living in the UK now after moving from the US. I've been hearing a *humm* since the mid 80's. Sometimes it's low pitched and sometimes higher pitched. Sometimes I can ignore it, but at times it's so loud I cannot concentrate on what I am doing. For years I thought I had hearing problems and finally went to a hearing doctor to have a range of tests done, which all came back negative for any hearing disorders. I'm glad to finally find out I'm not crazy and that blasted *humm* is really out there and has a cause!
ManchesterUK

Postby wrayedwards@gmail.com » 20 Sep 2010, 00:19

Yes. Have been hearing the hum here in Jacksonville (actually Middleburg)for about 5 years. Have called the county code enforcement people about it. Had the police over. Also had a Clay County Electric Coop guy come by (thinking it might be a harmonic from the power lines about a half mile from here and it is about sixty cycles) and he heard it also. It is more pronounced at night with the traffic and other noises abate.

It is more pronounced in an enclosure which seems to augment the noise. A house and even an auto will resonate to it. I have friends who also hear it and it does surge up and down in amplitude and sounds like it is inside your body at times warbling between the ears. Hear it right now. Even with sound protectors (which are mainly designed for high frequency power tools anyway), it is still irritating.

Did not hear it in Memphis, Las Vegas, or other inland cities. Have also heard about the "Taos Humm." It is extremely irritating and we use a fan to make a bit of white noise to mask it. Sometimes it goes away for a day or two.

Question...why, if it's a weather control or steering device, do they keep it energized when there are no storms approaching??
wrayedwards@gmail.com

Postby barlandnewhouse » 20 Sep 2010, 00:27

In 1998-99 winter we lived 25 miles inland from Silver Bay MN off of the north shore of Lake Superior. We were trying to build a bug out area. Guess we were a few years early. Anyhow I remember that it was around Christmas and extremely cold at night. If I remember right about -30 f. We lived in a cabin with a wood cook stove and had an outhouse and had to chip ice off an open pit well to get water. It was interesting to say the least Of course no electricity either.

One night I lay down. It was crisp and very cold. For anyone that has lived in that environment knows, on nights like that sound travels seemingly forever.
No electricity so no equipment running. Dead silence. All of a sudden, as I quieted down there it was. It was a hum that oscillated. Very, very low with a long rise and fall to a frequency about a half an octave higher. Up and down. I thought I was hearing things so I asked my wife if she could hear it. it took her a bit, with some coaching but she heard it as well.

Over the years I have mentioned this incident to people I know, and really I came to believe that we were somehow hearing the earths frequency. about 3.12 hz? I think. A friend gave me a plausible scientific explanation on how that might happen, so I went with it.

Finally others have heard this to.

Still, middle of the country, close to the northern border? Maybe cables in Lake Superior?

Anyhow very interesting. If this is weather mod. Than I do know one thing for certain...... It will come back to bite them in the ass. And I will laugh so hard right in there face, if within the acceptable parameters of the Lords will. :grin:

Peace,
Troy
barlandnewhouse

Postby patriot9878 » 20 Sep 2010, 08:54

I live on the East Coast of Maryland and I have been hearing this for 6 or 7 years now.
patriot9878

Postby Truthtalker » 20 Sep 2010, 11:31

The Humm we are speaking of is not Tinnitus, (which I have oddly enough). this is Haarp. We are continually hit with pulses of all kinks.
Other related issues have to do with the metals in the air that work in conjunction with Haarp.
Check it out.
Truthtalker

Postby HUMBUGS » 20 Sep 2010, 14:21

THE ENDGLANDED GREED/GRID MADE IN UNITED-KONDOME MAKES LOT OF EM-MASONIQ-HARRASMONIQS BY DEFAULT
HUMBUGS

PreviousNext

Return to Public Polls