Gulf Blue Plague Part II: Corexit+Bacteria=Mutated Viruses

Pandora's Box of Synthetic Biology

Re: Gulf Blue Plague Part II: Corexit+Bacteria=Mutated Virus

Postby Gnosty » 30 Aug 2010, 12:11

boguefalia wrote:In all fairness this fact must be considered as well:

2-Butoxyethanol is a solvent in paints and surface coatings, as well as cleaning products and inks. Other products that contain 2-butoxyethanol include acrylic resin formulations, asphalt release agents, firefighting foam, leather protectors, oil spill dispersants, bowling pin and lane degreaser, and photographic strip solutions. Other products containing 2-butoxyethanol as a primary ingredient include some whiteboard cleaners, liquid soaps, cosmetics, dry cleaning solutions, lacquers, varnishes, herbicides, and latex paints.

2-Butoxyethanol is frequently found in popular cleaning products.[1][2] It provides cleaning power and the characteristic odor of Windex and other glass cleaners. It is the main ingredient of many home, commercial and industrial cleaning solutions, such as Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner.

That's why, in the beginning of this article, everyone was asked to read our previous posts for background information - especially the post regarding Corexit: http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=902
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Gnosty » 30 Aug 2010, 12:18

Ann wrote:I like all the information you've gathered, but still this is the only site, that I know of, that specifically addresses a "blue flu," with the symptoms mentioned in your Part I article. I think this article, while dealing with a lot important information, takes a major tangent from the first. Let's see some epidemiology about the "blue flu."

While it's obvious the problems in the Gulf are severe and dismissed by BP and Washington, big business' little sister, I fail to find another mention of the "blue flu."

However, I must clarify. There is a "blue flu" going around throughout the country, but it is not disease you' re referring to. In Pittsburgh, Toledo and Mobile and other places police departments and fire stations are suffering what is called, a blue flu, because their members have no alternative to harsh local laws against strikes.

Well Ann, that's because we were the first to name it the Gulf BLUE FLU and the Gulf BLUE PLAGUE in our original August 10 article. The names came directly from a vision I had about a week before I wrote the first article. There was also a mention of a similar name in Clif High's webbot report, but it was spelled as BLUE FLUE with the connotation of it being a volcanic flue or chimney. Within the past week, there have been a couple of other posts around the internet using our Gulf Blue Flu term. A search on Google will show you how others are beginning to write about it now.

Have you looked in our Gulf of Mexico forum? Check out BLUE FLU SYMPTOMS at http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=949
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby justanotherhuman » 30 Aug 2010, 14:09

escapefromobamastan wrote:Could this be the blue flue predicted by Cliff High at halfpasthuman web bots?

Yes but every time someone mentions those terms the positive feedback gets wilder - this could lead to self-fulfilling prophecy and the end to A-L,T;A reports ;-)
justanotherhuman

Postby Conservertave/Liberal » 30 Aug 2010, 16:11

I am glad to see the level of awareness that is being displayed by the people who are awake and those who are awaking to the preposterous level of corruption within our government. Does the U.S. really exist anymore?
Conservertave/Liberal

Postby Danlee » 30 Aug 2010, 21:52

Plauge!! Why are you trying to make like this is going to efect the whole world. This is a effect of the chemicals that BP sprayed in the gulf.It not going to mutate with anyother bug if anything it will kill any bug or viras it comes in contact with. This is hype. Tell the truth and stop making thing up.This stuff is bad and it going to hurt and may be kill 100s of people IT NOT GOING TO MUTATE.
Danlee

Postby Gnosty » 31 Aug 2010, 05:29

Danlee wrote:Plauge!! Why are you trying to make like this is going to efect the whole world. This is a effect of the chemicals that BP sprayed in the gulf.It not going to mutate with anyother bug if anything it will kill any bug or viras it comes in contact with. This is hype. Tell the truth and stop making thing up.This stuff is bad and it going to hurt and may be kill 100s of people IT NOT GOING TO MUTATE.

OK then, Danlee. Submit to everyone here some proof that the dispersant chemicals will NOT act as the proven mutagens they are. Where is your evidence showing how these chemicals destroy the viral bacteriophages that exist in untold numbers in the Gulf of Mexico? Show us all how a chemical mutagen, such as benzene, will somehow neutralize itself and no longer act as a mutagen in the Gulf. Here's your chance to openly prove this article is wrong. Go for it!
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby breezees » 31 Aug 2010, 07:39

What about fungus? I have a fungal infection (mold). I have been in the waters of the Gulf Coast since the oil spill (not anymore). I had the swab taken (after begging for it) over a month ago. It has still, as of today, not been identified. All the lab can tell me is that it is a "slow grower".
breezees

Postby WIll » 31 Aug 2010, 13:21

The spill and spraying corexit is done deliberately to produce the coming plague for the purpose of depopulating the USA/N. America. The corporation of the USA owes China a debt, the collateral is....LAND. We will die and will be replaced by the Chinese. Endgame.
WIll

Postby Paulo » 31 Aug 2010, 15:27

I am no expert on this, but I thought this might shed some light, again, in many ways:

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic-video/48203/83725/Bacterial-DNA-can-be-passed-from-one-cell-to-another

Bacterial DNA can be passed from one cell to another through transduction.
Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby SLIMM » 05 Sep 2010, 19:33

RaTay wrote:Ummmm.........
All this is good science I suppose. However, it all leaves the BIG question unanswered-
Why doesn't corexit kill the bacteria and viral organisms also as it seems to be doing to the higher forms of life??????????
Just a thought.

Bacteria and viruses (simple organisms) respond to changes in the environment much more quickly than a complex organism.
SLIMM

Corexit dispersant may genetically change bacteria in Gulf

Postby Gnosty » 21 Sep 2010, 06:58

Now scientists are beginning to agree with me after more than a month since I began calling this the Gulf Blue Plague and exposed it publicly for the first time on August 19 and in more detail on August 29. Since I exposed the truth, now foreign scientists are speaking up and agreeing with me. -- Michael Edward

Dr. John Waterman Interview, Bridging the Gap, September 9, 2010
Dr. John Waterman is the host of Argosoog Radio's "The Waterman Files" out of Holland.

TRANSCRIPT: DR. WATERMAN -- In the training that I've had, which was European biological medicine, we have this understanding that's outside of the existing medical model that microbes can morph - they can change... Bacteria can turn into viruses, and viruses can turn into fungus and so forth, fungi. There was this fellow by the name of Doctor Enderlin(sp?) who researched that for 40 years and has 6,000 volumes of information in Germany that proves that proves that is the case.

What's going on in the Gulf (of Mexico) is that we have bacteria and it can morph for 3 reasons: It can morph because it's attacked by a virus... the virus can change the genetics of the bacteria so that it morphs into something very deadly.

Another way that it can change is through chemicals. Chemicals can get inside the bacteria and genetically change it through chemistry, and that's exactly what's going on right now with Corexit. It's chemically changing the bacteria in the Gulf and we really don't know what we're going to come up with except that we know they can survive change, and some of them are going to become very very deadly.... I'm talking about Ebola deadly.

When you've got a morphed bacteria that gets airborne on top of it, now we're going to see it going from person to person.

We're on the verge of something that could end up being a deadly pandemic... once it gets started, it's going to be nearly impossible to stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReP9bppy4Q
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Will Bacterial Plague Follow Crude Oil Spill Along Gulf Coas

Postby Gnosty » 29 Sep 2010, 08:04

Will Bacterial Plague Follow Crude Oil Spill Along Gulf Coast?

Scientists have long known that the ultimate end of the crude oil spewing into the Gulf of Mexico from the damaged BP PLC well will rest in the hands of marine bacteria, single-cell organisms that have been purging the seas of oil from natural seeps for millenia, having only recently added human folly to their cleanup resume.

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/06/17/17greenwire-will-bacterial-plague-follow-crude-oil-spill-a-81599.html

Feds funding study of oil spill’s effect on FLESH-EATING bacteria — Blamed for multiple recent Gulf-area deaths after water/seafood contact - http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/feds-funding-study-oil-spills-effect-flesh-eating-bacteria-blamed-multiple-recent-gulf-area-deaths-after-waterseafood-contact-videos
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Microscopic Organism DNA Mutations in Gulf

Postby Gnosty » 29 Sep 2010, 08:08

The following is a quote from University of South Florida researcher and microbiologist John Paul regarding a 10-day research mission that began August 6 in the Gulf of Mexico. It was funded by USF's Research Foundation and led by chemical oceanographer David Hollander, Paul, biological oceanographer Kendra Daly and geological oceanographer David Naar.

They discovered plumes of dispersed oil at the bottom of an undersea canyon about 40 miles off the Florida Panhandle.

It was found to be toxic to microscopic sea organisms, causing mutations to their DNA.

If this plankton at the base of the marine food chain is contaminated, it could affect the whole ecosystem of the Gulf.

"I call these canaries in the coal mine as they are the first to feel the effects," Paul says. "The oil is out of sight as far as the surface is concerned and there are no tar balls on the beaches and the birds are not getting coated in oil but the story isn't over."

"The problem with mutant DNA is that it can be passed on and we don't how this will affect fish or other marine life," he says, adding that the effects could last for decades.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/sep/27/271417/usf-research-included-in-gulf-oil-spill-tv-special/news-metro/

This research team of ten scientists is publicly confirming what we have previously revealed in our reports: DNA mutations are occurring within the Gulf of Mexico at a microscopic cellular level. The obvious effect this has on marine life as well as humans is a Pandora's Box of unknowns.
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Previous

Return to The Gulf Blue Plague