Schumann Resonances - Heartbeat of the Earth

Control and weaponization of weather

Schumann Resonances - Heartbeat of the Earth

Postby Gnosty » 19 Sep 2004, 15:44

SCHUMANN RESONANCE EM GRID – Between the surface of the earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere, about 55 kilometers up, is what I will simply call our 'atmospheric' cavity (which also includes the stratosphere). For simplification of understanding only, I will call everything below the ionosphere the 'atmosphere,' although this is not scientifically correct terminology.

The earth behaves like an enormous electrical circuit. The atmosphere is a weak conductor of electricity, so if there were no sources of electric charge, the existing electric charge in our atmosphere would fade away in about 10 minutes. Because there are about 1000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide, these electrical sources account for the measured current flow in the earth's electromagnetic (EM) cavity... what I am simply calling the atmosphere.

The Schumann Resonance is a set of peaks in the Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. They are EM waves (frequencies) that exist in the atmosphere, and as long as the properties of the earth’s electromagnetic atmospheric grid remain about the same, these ELF’s also remain the same.

These frequencies fluctuate slowly between 9 and 12 cycles per second - right in the heart of the human alpha range. To put this in the simplest terms, the Schumann Resonances are the “heart beat” of our earth and of all that lives on this earth. Since life began, the Earth has been surrounding all living things with this natural frequency pulsation. Many experts believe that the wide spectrum of artificial man-made EM frequencies mask the natural beneficial frequency of the Earth.

A lot of research and testing has been conducted by the U.S. Navy regarding ELF electromagnetic waves, namely the HAARP program.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Return to Weather Warfare