Archive for October, 2010

dead_fish

The Death of the Gulf is the End of the Piscean Age

It was great to have astrologer Robert Phoenix as our October 29, 2010 guest with host Michael Edward. Here’s what Robert wrote on his October 16 blog regarding Saturn in Libra:

With the death of The Gulf, we have come to the symbolic end of the Piscean age. Millions of dead More >

nanowire_bacteria

Synthetic Biology & Nanowire-armed Bacteria

In this broadcast from October 28, 2010, Michael Edward discussed nanowire-armed bacteria and synthetic biology. The audio Mp3 download is at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wvp/2010/10/28/living-light-with-michael-edward.mp3

Nanowire-armed bacteria are more than alive: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39631457/ns/technology_and_science-science/

Synthetic Biology – Time to Pay Attention: http://allafrica.com/stories/201010080642.html

Bacteria ‘R’ Us: http://www.miller-mccune.com/science-environment/bacteria-r-us-23628/

 

A Harmony of Living Light: The Key to the LifeCross

In this broadcast from October 27, 2010, Michael Edward discussed John Hutchison’s research with harmonic healing frequencies in the Gulf of Mexico and Crux Vision #19, The Key to the LifeCross: A Harmony of Living Light. The broadcast audio archive download is available at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wvp/2010/10/27/living-light-with-michael-edward.mp3

Gulf Blue Plague: It’s Not Wise to Fool Mother Nature

In this broadcast from 10/25/10, what is revealed regarding BP and their ‘beyond petroleum’ activities will create a picture for the listener one pixel dot at a time. Once the listener who hears everything presented here connects all the dots of this picture, it will be more than obvious that More >

The LifeCross Awakens: Water, Seed, & Harvest

In this Living Light with Michael Edward broadcast from October 19, 2010, Michael discusses two of The Crux Visions:

(16) The LifeCross Awakens: Water, Seed, and Harvest

(28) Awakening Within The Vision: An Infinite Reality

Audio download available in the archives at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wvp/2010/10/19/living-light-with-michael-edward.mp3

Toxicant Induced Loss of Tolerance: TILT

Gulf Blue Plague symptoms and intolerances are the hallmark symptom of a disease process called “TILT” or Toxicant Induced Loss of Tolerance. Even so-called “safe” levels of exposure to toxic chemicals, like those in the Gulf, can initiate TILT. Once TILT develops, it is very difficult to treat, but TILT More >

The Need to Detoxify Ourselves

One of the major symptoms of chemical toxicity is a breakdown of the immune function, which encourages all kinds of symptoms in the body. Another major symptom is damage to the nervous system. 3,000 different chemicals have been identified as intentionally added to food supplies and over 700 different chemicals More >

Revolutionary DNA Discoveries

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! This More >

Gulf Blue Plague: A Lethal Dose of Arsenic & Lies

Gulf of Mexico coastal residents are civilian casualties of a chemical and biological warfare. We have most of the same toxins in our blood and we share the same symptoms experienced by soldiers who survived and died after exposure to debilitating and deadly chemicals in the European trenches of WWI. More >

Gulf of Mexico Update 08OCT10

This broadcast from October 8, 2010, was an update on what’s really going on in the Gulf of Mexico. Download archive and streaming player are located at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wvp/2010/10/08/living-light-with-michael-edward.mp3