Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

The Universal Law of Creation

Postby Gnosty » 25 Dec 2003, 00:24

He who knows everything,
but lacks from within,
knows nothing.

The Universal Law of Creation is the Law of even the smallest particle of dust known, that from which an atom is made. Humanity was created from this dust, yet humankind ignores the Law of their own creation. It is not a matter of faith that brings humanity forward; it is Knowledge that accomplishes this. Faith in that which is not within the Universal Law is a faith of fear and destruction from within. This is the path humanity has chosen because they have placed their faith in false idols of men rather than in the Universal Law of Creation each possesses from within.

You have heard it said that there is no Law above Love. Yet humanity places their faith in a temporal love that can be changed by the selfish desires of others. This is not true Love.

From within, all must find the Knowledge of how to Love and be Loved through the Universal Law of Creation. All the intellect in the world will not bring you to Creation Love. The Light within all of humanity is the Knowledge of Love. The shadows of the light are imitators and illusions.

If your inner Light cannot be seen outwardly, then you have not found the Universal Law of Creation, Love. Unless you Love Creation itself, you cannot be Loved by Creation. It's a two-way street.

Creation Love binds all things together. Humanity exists to Love and be Loved. There is no other way, and any substitute is not Love.

Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Angelica

Postby Angelica » 03 Jan 2004, 19:23

Oh Gnosty, I'm touched in your wise words and the use of this pic!

I found this pic for you one time and knew you would love it!

What more is there to say? We are here to love, to learn to love, to love being loved -- bottom line!

Hopefully the spiritual realites of humanity, the inner spirit, the multi-dimensional spirit will shine ever more brightly to dispel the darkness of the false and illusionary fear aspects of our evolutionary free-will material creation.

So I keep the faith in the higher aspects of our human potential!

love,

Angelica

Redfoot

Re: The Universal Law of Creation

Postby Redfoot » 28 Sep 2004, 05:43

Gnosty wrote: If your inner Light cannot be seen outwardly, then you have not found the Universal Law of Creation, Love. Unless you Love Creation itself, you cannot be Loved by Creation. It's a two-way street.
Greetings Gnosty, I feel love is something that you can leave behind you when you cross over .... It's that powerful and strong ....

The ancestors spoke, love is all person needs. Love doesn't go away nor can love be divided .... Once a person commits an act of love, they will find that it continues ....

I feel love is like setting up dominos one behind the other. Once you touch the first domino, it will touch the second one which will touch the third one and so on ....

I feel that every love act or love thought has an affect on each person as well as touching the whole of Earth Mother ....

If a person can live a life filled with love, the results will affect Earth Mother, their friends, relatives and many others, even after that person has gone to the other side, walk with peace.

Creator as Chief,
Redfoot

Return to “Seeing With A Golden Eye”