Silent Sound Subliminal Spectrum (SSSS) Mind Control

Michael Edward's blog Posts
Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Silent Sound Subliminal Spectrum (SSSS) Mind Control

Postby Gnosty » 09 Apr 2009, 13:27

This is an extremely timely and important post that every reader had better pay attention to. It overviews a secret Pentagon psycho-tronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) using subliminal carrier technology that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. Those with US military Top Secret clearances refer to it as S-Quad or Squad. Officially, the Sound of Silence technology does not exist.

This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991. The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrendered en masse without firing even a single shot against US led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then another 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor’s boots or hands if given the opportunity.

Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a subliminal mind-altering technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience. It causes its victims to feel as if they want to find a way to crawl out of their own skin.

It was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 — “Silent Subliminal Presentation System” for commercial use in 1992. The patent abstract reads:

“A silent communications system in which non-aural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude - or frequency - modulated (AM or FM) with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”

In layman’s terms, this device simply allows for the implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings. In short, it has the very real ability to turn human beings into mere puppets in the hands of whoever controls the signal.

It could easily result in the takeover of American society without a single bullet being fired.

WHAT IF a young, black man from Illinois was given access to - and was able to utilize - the S-Quad technology in his public speeches, radio, and 30-minute television“infomercials” — all programmed and designed by certain “handlers” to illicit strong emotional responses from audience members who then are merely “hearing without listening.”

Moreover, WHAT IF televisions across the US and Canada all went 100% digital [to be mandatory in June 2009] in their signals (in order to successfully link to GWEN towers) which would allow the unrestricted use of the Sound of Silence frequencies in a complete and massive control of the North America's mind and consciousness? To put it bluntly, whoever controls this technology literally has the power to control the minds of men — all men and women everywhere.

OK. Forget I said WHAT IF. I can tell you this is exactly what is happening right now. A few people (actually, many more than have admitted it) can "hear" this sound (their bodies "feel" and sense the vibrations it causes)... and I'm one of them. A similar silent sound technology is used by the same GWEN towers and HAARP antennae to control/create weather - such as hurricanes and typhoons - as well as earthquakes. After suffering these sounds physically before and during Hurricane Charley in 2004, I began to "hear" different patterns. Each sound pattern created different results in direction or intensity. I wrote all the different physical patterns down and was able to map out the directions and power of the hurricanes that followed Charley. In a way it was a blessing to have been at ground zero in August 2004. My posts about it are right here in the World Vision Portal.

Paul Kane, known as the musician Paul Simon, was (very likely) a product of the early military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control. His family was heavily involved in the military-industrial complex. His words speak for themselves:

The Sound of Silence by Paul Kane (Paul Simon) 1963

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the Sound of Silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
Beneath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night and touched the Sound of Silence.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share…
And no one dare disturb the Sound of Silence.

“Fools,” said I, “you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows.”
“Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach you.”
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed in the wells of silence.

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made.
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming.
And the signs said: “The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls,
And whisper’d in the Sound of Silence.”

This brings a new awareness to you, doesn't it? Believe what I'm telling you here just as others have tried to warn America about the same things. These covert programs exist and are being used extensively in warfare and in the "silent" overthrow of nations. S-Quad exists and it's as real as real can be for those who "hear" it when it's being broadcast. Is it used daily in North America? I can tell you I hear it every night and it exists.

When the shadow rulers decide to "flip the switch" to take over North America, they won't need Army troops to do it. Every radio, TV, and satellite broadcast will accomplish the job without a shot ever being fired. But to make it look more realistic, S-Quad will also be used in cities to create the riots needed as their excuse to openly declare martial law.

As Paul Kane said, "Silence like a cancer grows". Sometime after June 2009 when the digital TV receivers are all in place, expect the changes the shadows will be creating from their silence...

Return to “Seeing With A Golden Eye”