Are you hearing a HUMM?

Are you a humm hearer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Are you hearing a HUMM?

Postby Mo » 21 Sep 2010, 09:50

Wow, that's interesting! I live in Hawaii and there are times that I hear low level sounds on a regular basis. They are to me, just at the conscious level, if you listen very closely you can here the humm. I have asked friends if they could hear it when I could hear it and 1 out of 4 would admit they could hear something. I don't ask everyone I know this just friends that know well and more or less have an open mind. It has been a mystery to me for while. I was also thinking that it was and still could be the low frequency high decibel sonar that the Navy uses, that ends up damaging the whales and dolphins in the area. There seem to be two may be three different types of resonant sounds. I do know from experience, that if you move from a city type environment to a country setting, sometimes at first you will experience a buzz or a ring to help make up for the lack of sounds that your ears are not hearing all the time in the city and are not getting in a rural setting. That ring is different it sounds more localized where the resonant sound,is always far off in the distance. It also has a pulsing quality to it, that is slower that is than my heart beat. Does this grid exist out here in the Hawaiian waters?
Mo

Postby NewtoJacksonvilleFl » 22 Sep 2010, 02:38

I live in Jacksonville Florida and have noticed the loud but low pitched noise too. It is worse some days and nights than others. I think it is worse at night because other noises like traffic have gone and the low pitch is all you are left with. It sounds like the humm of a large truck engine and it varies in revs etc.. There are a lot of boats near me and the Navy and large stores with air conditioning, so I think I'm hearing that. I used to live in a very quiet, remote area in a different state and so this city noise is very distracting. I wish I could block it out as it is hard to sleep and I get a head ache at times from it. My husband can hear it, but he wears ear plugs and can block it out. I wish I could buy a machine to cancel out the noise like noise cancelling headphones.
NewtoJacksonvilleFl

Postby Gnosty » 22 Sep 2010, 06:30

NewtoJacksonvilleFl wrote:... My husband can hear it, but he wears ear plugs and can block it out.

If he can block it out with ear plugs, then it's not an electromagnetic humm. This humm is not audible; it's internally sensed and perceived due to the harmonic vibration. It can be "heard" most when local sounds are blocked, such as at night in a well insulated room or in a closed-up car without the engine running. The quieter your surroundings, the more your body perceives the harmonics and vibrations. Your brain interprets it as an audible sound, but it is not auditory. It's vibrational.

Think of it this way: A dog can hear higher frequencies that a human cannot. Human beings have a certain auditory frequency range. When we are exposed to those frequencies outside of our audible range, our bodies can sometimes still perceive the vibration of the inaudible sound. That is what the humm is all about. We're not technically hearing it within our aural range. Instead, this lower frequency outside of our audible range is being perceived through harmonic vibration. This electromagnetic harmonic vibration picked up by our bodies fools the auditory cortex of the brain so that we think we "hear" it as if it was in our audible range.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Josh » 13 Dec 2010, 01:12

Well folks, there is something you can do for yourself to give a large degree of protection, have anyone ever heard of Orgonite, it is a simple mixture of epoxy metal shaving, (or powder), and some crystals, (or beach sand), it cancel any EMF that could be harmful to your environment.
You can make a small piece and ware it or keep it in your pocket.
Then when you get a bit of practice, make a larger one for your whole dwelling.
Josh

Postby Hummer » 25 Feb 2014, 23:16

Yes. I recently noticed hearing this low pitch humming noise. I live just South of Mandarin, FL, and cannot figure out the source. Some people think I am crazy but I am also experiencing it near NS Mayport. Primarily notice it at night and it has been difficult to go to sleep. Some websites indicate it may be aliens; some a government-generated gizmo; some indicate it may be the beginning of a hearing problem (tinnitus). Maybe we can start a club! Good luck, we're going to need it!
Hummer

Postby mklauss » 17 Mar 2014, 15:37

I do not hear the HUMM but I can tell you that in no uncertain terms that in 1969 my father who was the Deputy Chief of Staff for Supply at Eglin AFB Florida told me about the cable that is laid in the Gulf of Mexico.
mklauss

Previous

Return to Public Polls