Are you hearing a HUMM?

Are you a humm hearer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Gnosty » 09 Apr 2004, 00:29

There is a "HUMM" that exists as a pulse and rythmn of Life within the earth. The same frequencies are cited by NASA, universities, and astrologers in their studies over the past 50 years.

Hear the earth as she speaks.
Listen to her cries.
Know the language all flesh and animals speak.

Only then will mankind know and understand the false from the Life sounds.

AS ABOVE, SO IS IT MIRRORED BELOW.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Paulo » 10 Apr 2004, 14:15

Some Earth Songs can be heard on the following website at:

http://www.spaceweather.com/glossary/inspire.html

Found more of Earth sounds at:
http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/sounds/sounds.html

mjm2609

Postby mjm2609 » 11 Apr 2004, 04:20

:8ball: I never felt a hum. But all through-out my life I've felt a STRONG THROBBING,all over my body ,fingers ,toes,handa,feet,arms,legs,torso. Always happens when alone ,in quiet state . Sometimes when meditating in rocking chair,chair will rock without my intervention. slowly,but enough to feel movement.

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2004, 23:04

I don't live near power lines and I still get the "humm".

I'm pragmatic about this stuff, and what I'm reading here is total nonsense. No one knows why they are hearing that "humm." Not even me. It's total speculation.

All I know from my prespective, is that I also have the sixth sense. Not hollywood, but I seem to have a "feeling" in advance. Mostly from people I know.

shammer

the hum

Postby shammer » 25 Apr 2004, 00:40

yes i've heard the hum for about thirteen years now. the first time i heard it i was four wheeling up the side of a mountain fire road here in central arizona. it was late in the afternoon and soon got dark by the time we reached the top. on the way up we stopped several times to rest. every time we stopped,it sounded like a diesel engine running off in the distance. the strange thing was no matter how far we went,the sound never changed and i never came across any type of machine. after that incident i noticed i'd hear it at night when i went to bed and it was quiet. after a while i could hear it at any time. if i was thinking about it i could hear it. when i'm busy doing something it seems to tune out,but its allways there if i focus on it. to me its a comforting sound, not annoying kind of like a friend,its allways there when you call it. i also have a high pitched sound which is in tune with the low frequency tone. then one day we had some friends over and we were talking. ihad my computer turned on and i noticed the screen was vibrating at the same frequency as the hum that i hear! then i noticed the telivison does the same thing! every body has their on theories on what the hum is. mine is that its the frequency,or vibration of the planet earth. i bet tesla could have told us what it is. STERLING

mjm2609

Postby mjm2609 » 25 Apr 2004, 03:04

I have to agree some what with shammer, If you will also listen to pink floyd's wish you were here, welcome to the machine, that is also what i hear and FEEL :8ball:

gransan2323

hum hearers?!

Postby gransan2323 » 15 Jun 2004, 20:22

to the hum hearers: why are you all so desperate and pathetic to assume that a "hum" you supposedly hear is something sinister that is done by the gov't to control the populace??!! you all need your heads examined!!! and oh yeah---GET A LIFE!!!!

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: hum hearers?!

Postby Gnosty » 17 Jun 2004, 09:25

gransan2323 wrote:to the hum hearers: why are you all so desperate and pathetic to assume that a "hum" you supposedly hear is something sinister that is done by the gov't to control the populace??!! you all need your heads examined!!! and oh yeah---GET A LIFE!!!!
No-one has posted anything about the hum being a government operation, so what's your problem? If you're going to post replies, at least stick to the topic.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

the humm

Postby guest » 25 Aug 2004, 21:26

The humm is not heard in far rural northeast north carolina.
It's so quiet here you can hear a dog barking almost a mile away.
You can hear the big trucks on the highway for three or four miles, maybe more.

Re: the humm

Postby Guest » 25 Aug 2004, 21:53

guest wrote:The humm is not heard in far rural northeast north carolina.
It's so quiet here you can hear a dog barking almost a mile away.
You can hear the big trucks on the highway for three or four miles, maybe more.
:lol: Interesting that an anon poster would choose to bring this up right now.

I live in a very rural area of the Midwest, miles away from highways. The 'hum' is here, and I'd be very surprised if it's not in North Carolina, too.

the Humm

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2004, 09:35

Those interested in the "humm" might enjoy reading this--we are not alone. http://www.qsl.net/w5www/taoshum.html

I've been hearing the humm since the early 80's. It is not discomforting--and no, you are not going crazy--on the contrary; it can be quite a soothing experience. If you tune into it, if you just relax and listen, you might discover that you can hear what one might interpret as musical notes; perhaps we are hearing "the music of the spheres". What could be more human and saner than this? You don't have to be religious or believe in a God--all you have to do is read of good book on quantum physics. Peace.

can hear the humm and I hate it!

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2004, 17:39

We are located in southeastern Illinois near Indiana. I have tried everything to decrease the humming, including giving up caffiene, having a nigh nutrient diet, etc. I have heard it everywhere I've lived for the past 20 years, to include Richmond and Chesapeake, VA; Mobile and Fairhope, AL; Savannah, GA; and south central Germany (it was VERY bad over there) and I have heard it in every vacation spot I have been in with the notable exception of southeastern Missouri. It is distracting to the point that it causes anxiety and depression. No one else in my family can hear/feel it.

A of DisNDot

Kat

Postby Kat » 21 Sep 2004, 16:52

I have only had one experience with the Hum.

It was in the mid- 90s in SW Fl. It just started out of the blue and lasted for about a week, or so.

I was the only person in my family who could hear the constant drone. It got so bad that one afternoon I ended up wondering through our neighborhood looking for the source of the sound that was causing me such excruciating pain, in the form of "extremely debilitating" migraine headaches. I was actually crying as I walked through our area asking everyone I saw if they could hear it. I am quite sure that they thought I was loosing my mind!! It was so bad in fact, that I had told my husband that I was going to have to move because I was in such agony. Well, it finally did stop, just as suddenly as it had started. It has never returned again and needless to say I'm extremely grateful that it hasn't.

If I hadn't experienced this for myself I don't think I would be able to really understand how much damage it can cause to an individual Hum-Hearer! :mad:

bgataker

Postby bgataker » 21 Sep 2004, 18:11

There is a way to make a sound proof room for those who are so bothered by the hum. Actually I will discribe two ways..one not so expensive and the actual way it is done, like in a recording studio.

The inexpensive way: Take a room and cover the walls with thick foam type drapes, including the ceiling and a thick carpet on the floor. The material should not be touching the walls so as to absorb any sounds that are amplified by the walls such as low frequencies..

The other way is to buy convoluted accoustic foam panels. The panels come in matching pairs and are normally found in 2 X 4, 4 X 4 and 4 X 8 foot sections. These can be glued and/or screwed and/or nailed in place. The foam has peaks and valleys which break up traveling sound waves. Typically a sound proof room is build using this type of foam within an exsisting room.

Here are a few links...so you can get the idea:

http://www.soundsuckers.com/#foam
http://www.silentsource.com/index.html
http://www.soundprooffoam.com/

Also a note to the more scientific people out there..for lower freqs you will need deeper convolutions, for the real bassey stuff as much as a 12" inch deep or high however you wish to look at it is the best. This can also be accomplished by taking 2" think foam and cutting it into 12" wide strips and then spacing them about 6 to 8 inches apart, glueing them onto a 2"thick foam base. Remember its all about wave length.

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Gnosty » 21 Sep 2004, 22:17

The "soundproofing" you described has no effect on ELF's. In fact, blocking all the other frequencies in such a sound-deadening room isolates the ELF harmonics and they become far more apparent for those who can hear or sense them. The earth itself produces an EM-ELF harmonic grid, so no matter where you place such a sound room, you will not escape those frequencies.

Return to “Public Polls”