The Greatest Fustercluck in American History

A public forum to discuss anything
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

The Greatest Fustercluck in American History

Postby Gnosty » 11 Aug 2005, 00:59

I've been silent since February 2005 for a reason. I wanted to let the false prophets and fake "seers" have their picnic of deception. After all my years with the DIA, I truly believe it's time to stop hiding behind the pictures I took of the 125 Hurricane Charley body bags in the refer trailers last August.

Now... it's time for truth or consequences.

The Zionist-Nazi [anti-Hapsburg] Bush Cabal, who engineered and executed 9-11-01, are nothing more than crude terra right now. They have procured so many falsified [ie, FAKE] UST 1940's gold bond notes from Manilla [to use them as collateral], that they are now worthless paper to any who would honor them for anything of intrinsic value. Saudi Arabia tried to cash them in for gold bullion last week, but they are worth FAR less than a drop of crude oil. So, the Saudi WWI British "declared" Royals are more than irate right now. They were promised "payment" in gold ever since the Pappa Bush Gulf War, yet the DC branch of the UST can so easily prove the "official" Gold Bonds that Bush & Co. have presented the past year were fake [thanks to the missing UV markings].

Some advice from Clinton's Mena fiasco... make sure the aircraft land at the correct airport. Dubya (and Pappa, as well as Neil and John Ellis), there are far too many loyal American soldiers to allow your first falsified shipment to have ever been received at the "BANC" via Love Field in Dallas. Who's kidding whom? You should have gotten the message a year before you and your stagnant pond scum took down the WTC. So, you failed long before you tried this very recent game with the Saudis.

Now, we come to the slanderous accusations of a good friend, 3 years my senior - a true American patriot & soldier: Four-star General Byrnes. On 10 August, he was "relieved" of his command. Mind you, he is not an ROTC 90-day "wonder" from the Viet Nam era. This man earned his commission through OCS (Officers Candidate School) and his Bronze Star from real combat. He's a soldier's soldier.

I can't find better words to describe what's happening in all levels of the Pentagon right now: IT'S A FUSTERCLUCK. Worse is that the DIA is a divided group of so many factions that they can no longer function in any capacity to protect this land we call America. In case you don't know, the DIA controls every other alphabet "agency" that has been created within DC since WWI.

This retired Colonel, after 20, from the ranks of DIA Command has seen enough since 1995. It's time I took my uniform from the closet, put my Silver Star at the top row of my left pocket, and ready myself for real combat action against those who are destroying the land I have always known as "America". I will always serve those who represent the American Spirit... but don't dare cross me or my loyal retired staff if you are looking to have us acknowledge another falsified 9-11. WE will be seen in the streets for who we were, are, and always will be... loyal American Soldiers and patriots. WE will be those who will declare to our neighbors and family that no true American soldier can be bought at ANY price.

...and we know that the majority are with us. With patriotic courage, we have served - with our blood - all Americans [until the Clinton and Bush commerce mafias blatantly overthrew our Federal Government so openly and with prejudice].

Can I say it any clearer? REAL Americans know what's happening and we have let our home town communities slumber far too long. It's time to listen to the Viet Nam veterans, who disagreed with what they were commanded to do, but still honored their superiors. Today, we can no longer allow college students to speak for our freedoms... ALL veterans must stand as patriot soldiers for America, not for those who are raping our nation of all the wealth they can grab and as quickly as they can steal it.

The real terrorists are in the corporate [non-American and non-state] legal territory known as DC. They have corrupted, since 1865, more than commerce or banking: They have corrupted honesty, morality, and decency beyond any comprehension.

Please, copy this post as soon as you read it as it will surely be a short matter of time before the DC Zionists deem this post as "terrorism". But of course, any anti-terrorism actions against DC is simply a directive of "Homeland Security"... while terrorism against birthright Americans is coldly called a violation of "Code" or the latest "Rule of Law"...
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Paulo » 14 Aug 2005, 01:13

Thank you for the incouragement Gnosty. I agree and well said!

The abbatis has been placed for far too long and the dead wood is now becoming green again.

Best regards,

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby linn » 25 Aug 2005, 20:07

Vets and the Coward

The man who dishonored American veterans by hiding out from the Vietnam War in the Texas Air National Guard added insult to injury this week by shamelessly invoking memories of those who died in war as a pathetic excuse to continue his illegal and failed war in Iraq.
Bush’s lame attempt so disgusted veterans attending the VFW annual convention in Salt Lake City that many of them wore “B.S. Protector” ear muffs during his speech to the group on Monday.

Memo to the dimwit now living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue: When the vets who actually fought for their country stop buying your bullshit you’re in a lot of trouble.

Truth is, veterans, especially those who served in Vietnam, have long distrusted Dubya. They know he hid out from war, using his daddy’s connections to get bumped to the head of the line to get in the Texas Air National Guard to avoid serving in Southeast Asia. They’ve seen the enlistment documents where he opted out of overseas service, an extra step to make sure he stayed stateside during the war.

Real veterans can smell a coward and Bush stinks like a dead, rotting carcass – yellow through-and-through, a cardboard cowboy who can sign an executive order sending American men and women to their deaths in Iraq but one who didn’t have the courage to stand up and fight for his country when he had a chance.

Many vets joined in the patriotic fervor that followed the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and supported our military actions in Afghanistan to try and bring Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden to justice. Some backed the invasion of Iraq, choosing to believe Bush’s “justifications” for the war, justifications that turned out to be manufactured evidence and outright lies.

Now more and more vets see Bush for what he is – a lying, sniveling coward who does not deserve to be called Commander in Chief. They see a man who sent Americans to die in a war based on false pretenses and now has the gall to try and invoke the memories of real heroes to try and rationalize his illegality, immorality and cowardice.

They don’t buy it. Why should they? They served their country in war. He didn’t. He hid out like a spoiled little rich kid, afraid to stand up and face the enemy. Ironically, and sadly, the coward who used the National Guard to avoid service in conflict is now the President who sends Reserve and Guard Units to fight and die in his own dirty little war.

Veterans know Bush sold out this nation, its honor and its dignity by invading a country that posed no immediate threat to this nation and waging a war that didn’t need to be fought. They know the blood of more than 1,800 Americans forever stains the hands of a coward named Bush and every fool who supports him and his war.

They also see Bush as the President who cut their benefits, reduced their cost of living allowances and sent troops into battle without proper equipment, armor or safeguards.

Veterans who served their country have no use for someone who did not.

They have no use for George W. Bush. ... 7263.shtml

The Truthtellers

Postby Tink » 28 Aug 2005, 12:50

Thank you, Gnosty, for coming back to this forum with your passion for the truth. Although I am too young to have served in Vietnam (and female) and would never serve (if being cannon fodder is serving) in Iraq, my father, who served, died of alcoholism at age 54 - a disease his mother thought had started aboard a tiny submarine in WWII. I have conversed with one of his living shipmates over the years and funny how you don't hear the jingoism of the chicken hawks from real vets. My father was vehemently against the Vietnam War because of the lies then and would be horrified at what is happening now. It is for him that I need to be vigilant.

Please keep talking to us. I appreciate this forum as a place to hear something real for a change. Especially as the huge hurricane is about to hit New Orleans and we might not get the real story.

I was down in Grenada at New Years and saw the Southern Cross. I see what you mean. That part of the world seems to be pulling together and doing well.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby linn » 08 Sep 2005, 17:35

Rumours Of US Troops Mutinies In Iraq
Wayne Madsen Report

US Embassy in Baghdad inquires into reports that American troops in Iraq have mutinied against their officers. WMR has learned that the US embassy in Baghdad is checking into reports that U.S. troops in Iraq, including National Guardsmen, Army and Marine Corps Reserves, and regular military troops from Louisiana and Mississippi, have mutinied against their officers and are demanding to be immediately sent back home to help their families. It is not known whether the reported mutinies involve physical violence. The reports of rebellions among U.S. troops are filtering out of the Green Zone and at Baghdad International Airport from Iraqis who are working alongside their American counterparts at both locations.

Hundreds of Louisiana National Guard Soldiers Heading Home
Brigade to Help With Hurricane Relief, Cope With Own Losses

By Ellen Knickmeyer
Washington Post Foreign Service
Wednesday, September 7, 2005; 4:30 PM

BAGHDAD, Sept. 7 -- Hundreds of Louisiana National Guard soldiers deployed in Iraq were in Kuwait Wednesday en route home, where the "vast majority" of their 3,700-strong brigade was likely to help with hurricane relief, U.S. military officials said. ... 01561.html

Deployed Louisiana Guardsmen Ready to Support Katrina
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Sept. 7, 2005 – Members of the Louisiana National Guard's 256th Brigade Combat Team are preparing to turn their attention to hurricane-relief operations when they return from their deployment in Iraq, their commander said.

The vast majority of the brigade's soldiers are anxious and ready to help the citizens affected by Hurricane Katrina, Army Brig. Gen. John Basilica Jr. said in Baghdad, Iraq. "The people of Louisiana have been worrying about us these past 12 months. Now we are worried about them," he said.

"Many soldiers, but not all, will have the opportunity to continue to serve their country while on active duty and assisting with Joint Task Force Hurricane Katrina," Basilica said.

Efforts are under way to speed up the troops' return to Louisiana, he said. The brigade is days away from completing its mission in the Baghdad area and will be available to return as quickly as transportation becomes available.

Meanwhile, U.S. Central Command Air Forces officials announced Sept. 3 that more than 300 active-duty and reserve airmen assigned to Keesler Air Force Base, Miss., will cut their deployments to the region short in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

The airmen will return from their deployments so they can attend to their families' needs and help the heavily damaged base recovery from the hurricane, officials said Sept. 3.

In addition, nearly 100 airmen scheduled to deploy to Southwest Asia from Keesler will remain behind to recover from the storm, according to a news release. Other airmen from bases not affected by the disaster will assume their positions in support of the war on terror, officials announced.

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld emphasized during a Sept. 6 Pentagon news conference that the U.S. military is fully capable of continuing to fight the war on terror while responding to Hurricane Katrina relief operations.

"On that point, let me be clear," the secretary said. "We have the forces, the capabilities and the intention to fully prosecute the global war on terror while responding to this unprecedented humanitarian crisis here at home. We can and will do both."

Those who think otherwise need to remember that "more than 300,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen who are not deployed overseas ... are available for relief and security efforts in the United States, should they be necessary," Rumsfeld said.

"Whoever's raising that question about the fact that because we are involved in Iraq or Afghanistan or doing whatever else we're doing, that we don't have the capability (to support Hurricane Katrina), ... just doesn't really understand the situation," Rumsfeld reiterated during a Sept. 6 interview on Fox News Channel. ... _2637.html

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: The Greatest Fustercluck in American History

Postby Paulo » 08 Jun 2011, 15:21

Yeap, it sure is a FESTERFLOCK. These maligned heifers fly, so I rather see birds whitewash.
Check this investigative report (Up to chapter 13 now):

Return to “Everything Else”