Weather Control 1971-1990

Control and weaponization of weather
Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Weather Control 1971-1990

Postby Gnosty » 19 Sep 2004, 15:07

THE NEXT PHASE IN WEATHER CONTROL – The following is taken from Dr. Beter’s Audio Letter No. 57, 1629 K St. NW, Washington, DC, August 31, 1980:

“When I recorded Audio Letter No. 54 last February [1980], I gave details of a major Russian breakthrough in weather control. It's a technique by which major storm systems can be created artificially at sea, then the storms can be guided to specific target areas, and the technique enables rain to be either withheld or released in torrents at will... I cannot repeat everything I tried to tell you last February, but let me just remind you of some important points. One is that the first test of Russia's new artificial storm technique took place last October 22, 1979 over the South Atlantic. It began with a mammoth double flash, which was spotted by accident by an old American Vela satellite... It was created by a twin Particle Beam blast from Russian weapons...

It was exactly the same double flash phenomenon that I first reported in Audio Letter No. 29 for December 1977: ‘Tremendous quantities of sea water in the target zone flashed instantly into superheated steam. The hot water vapor and surrounding hot air started rising fast toward the stratosphere. Cooler air started racing into the target zone to fill the vacuum. The inward rushing winds began to swirl due to the earth's rotation, and the barometric pressure began dropping in the target zone. Within minutes the atmosphere above the target zone was a spiraling chimney of tumbling, rising air and water vapor. The world's first totally man-made storm cell was being born over the South Atlantic.’

When I recorded Audio Letter No. 56 on July 30
[1980], I referred to Russia's expanding Weather Warfare, and I gave a warning that, quote: ‘Next, my friends, we must brace ourselves for hurricanes unlike anything ever seen before in America.’ As I said those words, Russian weather-control weapons were at work in the Atlantic Ocean east of the Caribbean. Taking advantage of favorable conditions, they were setting off Tropical Storm Allen, the first of the season. Four days later, August 3 [1980], it began creeping into the news. It had just grown into Hurricane Allen and was growing fast. That night it pounded across the Island of Barbados with 125-mile winds. Then it changed course just in time for the center to miss Saint Lucia... By August 5 [1980], Hurricane Allen was making headlines as the ‘Hurricane of the Century’... The hurricane's eye had been heading straight for Jamaica, but at the last minute it turned and went between Jamaica and southwest Haiti. [In 2004, both hurricanes CHARLEY and IVAN were steered south of Jamaica after having been on a direct impact course for the island].

By the next day it was rated a Category 5 hurricane, the worst there is. Hurricane Allen was a killer hurricane, rated the most dangerous ever to strike the eastern Caribbean; but for the first several days most forecasters in the United States were confident that there was no threat to our own coast line [just as forecasters said regarding Hurricane IVAN]. It looked like it was heading for southern Mexico or Central America - but, in fact, Russian Cosmospheres were steering the storm. They were shooting for the narrow gap between Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula and Cuba's West coast [déjà vu of Hurricane IVAN].

As I described in Audio Letter No. 54 [February 1980], proton clouds are used to steer a storm system, but this time the Russians made a bad miscalculation in spacing their proton clouds. The storm did start northward toward Houston as planned and on the way did some damage to Corpus Christi, Texas, but the greatest effect of the proton clouds was not as planned. They badly disrupted the circulation of winds around the hurricane. As a result, the whole storm rapidly fell apart. Thanks to the Russian miscalculation, the killer ‘Hurricane of the Century’, Hurricane Allen, ended in anticlimax. But, my friends, the Russian weather warriors have learned from this mistake, just as they have learned from past mistakes.

Artificial storms - rainstorms, hurricanes, or blizzards - are now a powerful weapon in Russia's arsenal, and the kamikaze war plans of our own Bolshevik rulers are causing these weather weapons to be used against you and me.”

Dr. Beter was General Counsel for the Export-Import Bank of Washington; a candidate for the governorship of West Virginia; co-founded SODESMIR, a mineral exploration company in Zaire; represented American gas utilities building a pipeline the length of Argentina; represented mining interests in underwater manganese nodule exploration in the Pacific; was featured at financial seminars in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Geneva, and other international financial centers. Dr. Beter wrote prolifically, including his non-fictional book Conspiracy against the Dollar (George Braziller Inc., New York, 1973). As a Doctor Juris, he was a member of the US Court of Military Appeals in 1952, and the US Supreme Court in 1964. He received much of his information from associates in the CIA and other intelligence groups of other countries who disapproved of many of the things happening or being planned behind the scenes. They believed that at least limited public exposure might delay and ultimately prevent the worst of those things. Dr. Beter started appearing on local radio and TV talk shows, but soon found himself being banned from them as a result of government threats to cancel broadcast licenses. As a result, he started producing monthly one-hour cassette tapes and sending them to a growing list of subscribers. From June 21, 1975 until November 3, 1982, he recorded eighty "Dr. Beter Audio Letters" plus eight "Audio Books" and three special topic tapes. Dr. Better died on March 14, 1987.

In 1981, Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden, a nuclear engineer and the leading Tesla researcher in the U.S., gave a very interesting lecture before the U.S. Psychotronics Association. In part of his talk he was speaking about the standing waves produced by Tesla Magnifying Transmitters that were also discussed in Specula magazine in 1978. He was, in essence, describing how HAARP works. Bearden stated,

"Then, what you do is change the frequency. If you change the frequency one way (by dephasing it), you dump the energy up in the atmosphere beyond the point on the other side of the Earth that you focused upon. As you start ionizing the air, you can change the weather flow patterns, the jet stream, etc. If you dump it gradually, real gradually, you influence the heck out of the weather. It's a great weather machine. If you dump it sharply, you won’t get the little ionization like that. You will get flashes and fireballs (plasma) that will come down to the surface of the Earth. You can cause enormous weather changes over entire regions by playing that thing back and forth."

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Gnosty » 19 Sep 2004, 19:28

Former French military officer Marc Filterman outlines several types of contemporary “unconventional weapons” using radio frequencies. He refers to “weather war,” indicating that the U.S. and the Soviet Union had already “mastered the know-how needed to unleash sudden climate changes (hurricanes, drought) in the early 1980s.” These technologies make it “possible to trigger atmospheric disturbances by using Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radar [waves].” - Marc Filterman in Intelligence Newsletter, December 16, 1999.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Gnosty » 19 Sep 2004, 21:57

1972: First reports on 'ionospheric heater' experiments with high frequency radio waves at Arecibo (Alaska). A 100 megawatt heater in Norway built later in the decade can change the conductivity of the auroral ionosphere. [Now, they were getting close to being able to control the weather. When you can manipulate the conductivity of the auroal ionosphere, where weather systems operate and originate, you are close to controlling the weather. Note the date here, at which time this technology was realized: 1972].

1973: Documentation that the launch of Skylab 'halved the total electron content of the ionosphere for three hours' (by rocket exhaust gases).

1974: United Nations General Assembly bans environmental warfare. [You do not need a treaty banning Weather Warfare unless such technology already exists and has been proven effective. This means that this Weather Warfare technology has been fine tuned for at least 30 years].

1974: High frequency experiments at Plattsville (Colorado), Arecibo (Alaska), Puerto Rico, and in Armidale, New South Wales. These experiments heated the bottom side of the ionosphere.

1974: Experiments - airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in ionosphere with accelerated electrons.

1975: Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that very low frequency (VLF) from power lines is altering the ionosphere.

1975: U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces the Navy to release research showing that extremely low frequency (ELF) transmissions can altar human blood chemistry. [Once again, this technology begins to hit very close to home. When an enemy can altar your blood chemistry just by aiming ELF transmissions, we can be destroyed with no knowledge of what is happening to us, or who is doing such lethal damage. Can you also sense the possibilty of control of an entire population, without the people ever being aware they are being manipulated?]

1975: U.S. Senator Pell's Senate Subcommittee, urges that weather and climate modification work should be overseen by a civilian agency answerable to the U.S. Congress. This never happened. [Senator Pell urged the United States to sign tes United Nations treaty banning Weather Warfare. It sounds like Pell was very concerned about the use and misuse of this technology].

1975: Soviets begin pulsing 'Woodpecker' extremely low frequency (ELF) waves at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene (Oregon) was one of the locations where Woodpecker was aimed, and where people were particularly affected. [Once, again, it is a shock to discover that an enemy can destroy us either biologically or mentally from a distance, without any of us being aware of it].

1976: Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey demonstrate that human nerve cells are affected by ELF fields.

1979: The launch of NASA's third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory causes large scale, artificially induced depletion in the ionosphere. The plasma hole was caused by 'rapid chemical processes' between rocket exhaust and the ozone layer. The ionosphere was significantly depleted over a horizontal distance of 300 km for some hours.

1985: Bernard J. Eastlund applies for the patent, "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere". [This is the first of three Eastlund patents assigned to ARCO Power Technologies, Inc.]

1986: The U.S. Navy's Project Henhouse duplicates the Delgado (Madrid) experiment - very low level, very low frequency pulsed magnetic fields harm chick embryos.

Late 1980's: In the latter part of the decade, the U.S. begins a network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves. [GWEN towers created a high level electromagnetic (EM) dam in the atmosphere in the American Midwest that created rain for 40 days and nights in 1993. GWEN towers were located right where the rain came down. GWEN towers are also located along the San Andreas fault in California and Nevada where all the earthquakes of the past 3 decades have been occurring].

Late 1980's: Other ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated (APTI) scientists build upon the Eastlund patents for development of new weapon capabilities.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Weather Control 1971-1990

Postby Gnosty » 16 Sep 2010, 13:15

Hello, my friends, this is Dr. Beter. Today is May 26, 1978, and this is my Audioletter No. 34.

[excerpted]There is a weather modification Grid System along our shores, but it's not as described in the article, and it's not Russian. It's controlled by our own Secret Rulers. This Grid System consists of three (3) tremendous underwater cables laid along the Continental Shelf of our East, West, and Gulf Coasts.

The West Coast cable runs from Cape Cook on northwest Vancouver Island down the West Coast past Baja California, to a point
opposite Tuxpan, Mexico.

The East Coast cable runs from the tip of a peninsula at the northeast end of the Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia, southward to a point near Jacksonville, Florida.

The Gulf cable runs from a point northwest of Tampa near Buena Vista, Florida, westward to a point 77 miles due east of Corpus Christi, Texas.

Each cable is powered by an underground nuclear power plant. These three underground nuclear power plants are located at Cape Cook, at the peninsula I described in Nova Scotia, and near Buena Vista, Florida.

You may have read articles speculating that very powerful radio waves might be used to alter the weather, but that's not how the Coastal Grid System works. Instead, each grid cable can be made either positive or negative relative to the earth. The nuclear power plant that feeds it acts like a giant battery with one terminal connected to the cable, the other grounded. These
three Coastal Grids combined set up electrical fields that span the continental United States, excluding Alaska, with parts of
Mexico and Canada affected as well. Electric charges in the upper atmosphere move in response to these fields, producing jet
stream shifts which in turn alter our weather. The process absorbs enormous amounts of power, which is provided by the three
underground nuclear power plants that feed the Grids.

In the bitter winter just passed, killer storms were created by weather control that was only partly due to Soviet Cosmospheres--for the most part they were caused by the Coastal Grids, which I am able to reveal today for the very first time.
At the present time the West Coast Grid is negatively charged, while the East Coast Grid is positive. But I am informed that
beginning just six days ago on May 20 an experiment got underway involving frequent changes in polarity of the Gulf Grid.
Yesterday, for example, the polarity was changed from negative to positive at 4:20 P.M., and then reversed from positive to
negative again barely 7 hours later at 11:30 P.M.

In light of all this, ponder the words of Merlin Williams, Director of the Federal Government's Weather Modification Office in an interview published just yesterday, May 25, in the New York Times. A sense of urgency about improved storm warning was conveyed as he pointed to communities on the southern Florida coast as being particularly vulnerable. He said it is likely that "the kind of storms that killed only a few people in the past, will kill thousands. The time is ripe for such a killer storm, and I am
afraid it could very well come this summer or fall."

These Grids, my friends, are being used by our Secret Rulers to manipulate our weather for their own purposes. Last winter
tremendous storms 'just happened' to coincide with efforts of a gas lobby to de-regulate natural gas prices; and now, strange
weather conditions have seriously delayed the planting of spring crops in our breadbasket areas, and have caused crops to be
washed away in others. What is going on now is weather warfare, involving not only weather modification weapons of the Soviet
Union but also of our own Secret Rulers. The era of weather strategy has dawned with America as the battleground. These
secret Coastal Grids tend to produce regional and nation-wide weather modification effects, while the Russian Cosmospheres
produce more concentrated, localized effects. But now, with even more Cosmospheres overhead than the 216 I reported to you last month, a battle royal is shaping up for control of America's weather. I cannot say who will win, but what I can say for sure
is that strange weather will be widespread this summer and perhaps even more so next winter--and the losers will be you and
me, the American people.

http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbal34.html

Return to “Weather Warfare”