The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE is Evolving

Pandora's Box of Synthetic Biology
Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE is Evolving

Postby Paulo » 12 Aug 2010, 09:33

Kate wrote:I have a small garden in Central NY which I believe is showing signs of damage. It has been raining up here almost nonstop for the past two weeks. My organically grown and fertilized cucumber plants went from green, healthy and producing to dead in three days. My collard greens are turning yellow with burnt, crispy edges, and the squash plants are yellowing with tiny spots. Tomato plants have sections of dead foliage. Decorative plants and flowers are also damaged. Some of the foliage on the trees is dying, not the entire tree, just sections. Other trees seem to be turning slightly yellow, and there are big brown dead spots on some of the leaves. The water tastes acrid, and I am filtering it with a Berkey water filter. I don't know if the Berkey will take out the Corexit chemicals, but I hope so. My other concern is how to filter the water we use to bathe, do laundry, wash dishes, etc. Is there any way to chemically cause the water to become safe, some kind of chemical reaction with other substances that will render the toxins harmless? As far as oxygenating the water, food grade hydrogen peroxide might be a possibility, or the John Ellis water machine.

Kate,
Sorry to hear what is happening to your crop.
By all means, do all you can to prevent further damage, if possible. As a newbie in gardening, I have had, and have
problems with my crop too, before this toxicity started to happen. Your knowledge will tell.

As far as detoxifying the water, and air, I can only give you and others reading these posts what friends and limited reading
on my part has resulted in so far:
Reverse Osmosis
Distilling water
Activated carbon (for water and air)
Special adaptable or portable UV lighting for both home and business
I would use all these combined is possible

35 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide sounds reasonable too, that is, following strict guidelines.

Also, since many peoples travel times add up, I would suggest switching your means of travel to
recycle the air and looking to see if you can place an activated carbon filter on the intake opening
of your ac/venting system inside.

Come to think of it, I think it would be a good idea to either make a short or long term green house
where possible and do same to venting and watering system inside green house.

jolson99

Postby jolson99 » 12 Aug 2010, 10:55

Just returned from a week at Carolina Beach, a few miles south of Wilmington, NC. First day relaxing in the mild surf with a good SE wind, noticed several clumps of fuzzy green cylinders suspended in the bubbling surf and captured one with my hands. It was oily feeling and soft and turd-like as if sewage had escaped from a ship. Bringing it onshore and cutting it open with a handy shell revealed a multi-layered 5" long conglomerate of brown oil streaks, grey silt and some sand, with algae and seaweed fragments. It did not float, nor sink to the bottom, but was suspended in the warm surface water. It did NOT wash up onto the beach at high tide.
At low tide in the afternoon, I searched a hundred-foot length of the beachfront from the water and found dozens of similar cylinders, all of the same consistancy, again suspended in the water - neither floating or sunk to the bottom sand and most were rolling in the shallows, gaining another layer of sand. Again, NOTHING WASHED UP ON THE BEACH, but remained in the water. Without equipment I was unable to survey the water deeper than 5 feet or about 20 yards out from the dry beach.
The only suspicious matter that was washed onto the beach at the high tide line was a 6" wide dead jellyfish with a line of brown oil around the edge. I have been unable to find an analysis lab to get a true reading of the composition of the oily matter but it looks just like the published pictures of gulf oil in LA marshes.

Anadianant

Postby Anadianant » 12 Aug 2010, 11:11

How interesting. This is exactly the term Clif High at Halfpasthuman had predicted in one of his earlier releases (maybe April).

Blue Flue. Blue Flu. Oxygen deprivation, such a dastardly thing to do to life.

Anadianant

http://aadivaahan.wordpress.com

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Webbot Similarity

Postby Gnosty » 12 Aug 2010, 11:35

Anadianant wrote:How interesting. This is exactly the term Clif High at Halfpasthuman had predicted in one of his earlier releases (maybe April).

Blue Flue. Blue Flu. Oxygen deprivation, such a dastardly thing to do to life.

Anadianant

http://aadivaahan.wordpress.com

From the May 25 "webbot" report.
I don't subscribe to their reports and have no idea if the following quote is correct.

"There have been several large shifts in both the immediacy and shorter term data as may be expected given the emotional impact of the Blue Flue oil volcano in the Gulf of Mexico."

This refers to a blue FLUE oil volcano which is apparently not in the same context as a Blue FLU or Blue Plague.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward

Stacey

Postby Stacey » 12 Aug 2010, 11:46

Trees are dying in Pittsburgh too. The light is weird and the sky is pale most of the time. Locust and Cottonwoods are especially susceptible - most of the locusts are brown, the leaves crisp and dead. Many trees are turning yellow and brown, several species are turning red much too early (virginia creeper, dogwood, maple). This has been happening since mid-July. There is a haze hanging over Allegheny county - its an area that normally traps pollution due to its geographical shape, but this is unusual and disturbing.

starchild

Postby starchild » 12 Aug 2010, 11:48

Thank you Michael for all you do....The information you are sharing with us is an essential cog in the great wheel of 'Human awakening' at this moment in time.The eyes of awareness have been closed for far too long upon this Earth.Time to wake up people, and deal with whats 'really manifesting here'...Only with eyes wide open can we move beyond this time of great tragedy and change.
Love & Light to you.

kah

Postby kah » 12 Aug 2010, 12:32

Great research Michael.

I live in PA. Presently, my adult daughter and I have stomach symptoms. My daughter has been experiencing dizziness for 4-5 days and yesterday she started to have stomach cramps and today she is vomiting. She is feeling sick enough that she cannot go to work, but keeps saying it feels different than normal viruses. I have had stomach symptoms for a few days, but can work (however, I telecommute). I have heard a few other people in my area complain of similar symtoms.

When the humidity goes up to its worst, I am also having allergy symtoms. Although it is normal to have allergies worsen when the temps and humidity goes up, I never had allergies before now. What's up with that. I am also hearing that from many people.

It is pathetically hot in PA and has been for quite some time, less a day here and there. I don't know how it would be possible for a virus to start circulating with this type of heat. I am sure, this will be the excuse from doctors and hospitals anyway.

BeaSirius

Postby BeaSirius » 12 Aug 2010, 14:13

Anoxia is the word for lack of oxygen in the body. Cyanosis is the symptom of anoxia. I'd like to think that this is a presentation of the facts we don't get to see from MSM, but you gotta have the facts straight, and present them correctly to convince me.

Gnosty
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Gnosty » 12 Aug 2010, 14:40

BeaSirius wrote:Anoxia is the word for lack of oxygen in the body. Cyanosis is the symptom of anoxia. I'd like to think that this is a presentation of the facts we don't get to see from MSM, but you gotta have the facts straight, and present them correctly to convince me.

Allow me to correct you.

Anoxia is a condition charactised by an absence of oxygen supply to an organ or a tissue. [With Anoxia, there is an absence of oxygen, not simply a lack of oxygen].

Cyanosis is a bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes caused by lack of oxygen.

Like any word with the prefix cyan, cyanosis derives from the Greek for dark blue. It refers to a blue tinge seen on the surface of the whole or part of the body, due to lack of oxygen in the blood. The apparent colour of the skin depends on the state of oxygenation of the blood in the microscopic vessels below the surface.

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=Cyanosis&gwp=13

Kevin

Postby Kevin » 12 Aug 2010, 18:14

The poison from the gulf arrived here in east central Illinois after the tropical storm Bonnie. It has harmed all plant life in my neighborhood. Lawns are an ugly brownish green color. Tree leaves changing color or dying altogether. It makes me question what this poison won't harm. Water, crops, etc. There is a total news blackout here on any of this. People are proceeding silently as if these changes are normal. The lack of reaction to the posioning is nearly as bizzare as the poisoning itself.

latorquemada

Postby latorquemada » 12 Aug 2010, 18:24

I'm in Pittsburgh too and have been watching the trees succumb for the last 5 weeks. Last Wednesday I was caught out in a rainstorm and have had an incredibly itchy rash ever since. Since that rain, trees have looked much worse than ever. I'd estimate 10% are dead (including basically all trees younger than 5 years), about 30% are seriously compromised, and all show some damage. Starting Monday, some sumacs started to turn to fall colors as well. There is a terrible purple haze at the horizon, most days you cannot see clearly more than 100 yards, and there are strange clouds that build vertically in the sky from the South. Today, we got a patchy rainstorm from the East, which is very unusual -- except during Nor'easter season, our weather normally comes from the West.

Maria

Postby Maria » 12 Aug 2010, 18:39

Kate and friends,
I live in Orange County NY which is 65 miles from Manhattan. We've been hit too. Sometimes I get dizzy because I can't breath in deep enough. I have always been healthy but since the past three weeks ,my children and I have had mild flu like symptoms, weird feeling to cough (dry) and skin feels sensitive to touch. Foliage has been looking like it's already late fall. Tops of tall trees are stripped, brown and burnt looking. The wild animals are looking sick and our wild geese left. We must remember that God is with us and HE has the final say...soon there will be an event that will throw those murderers right into hell! Pray, listen to the Holy Spirit of God who will guide you and yours to what to do, when to do it and where to go. Prayer and preparation. GOD our Father will manifest HIS arm soon. Don't give in to despair...this is all psychological operations. They know that their time is almost up...WE WIN REMEMBER THAT! David, a youth, slew the giant nephelim Goliath with three smooth stones and a slingshot and did it in GOD's name...took that demon down in front of the whole army of Israel. In Jesus name and by His precious blood, the fiends can't stay nor their poisons take hold! BE BRAVE!

Gille

Postby Gille » 12 Aug 2010, 21:33

UPDATE ON EAST CENTRAL FLORIDA COAST: After being off work for two weeks due to respiratory problems, difficulty breathing, wheezing, and problems with concentration and memory...all treated with steroids as a "hypersensitivity reaction", I returned to the nursing homes I work in, where I found many suffering from pneumonia, difficulty breathing, congestion, low blood levels of oxygen in the elderly residents, and staff people who are also having similar breathing problems. Doctors are treating as though these are allergies.The air in the nursing homes is not totally recycled, and at least 50% is outside air, just cooled down. This has been going on since about the third week in July, when we previously had tar balls on our beaches. Some of the palm trees are dying, plants are drooping and burned. People and pets are more fatigued it seems, and my dogs and cats do not want to be outside for long. I brought my lovebird in from the back screen porch when his feathers started falling out. Now he is fine. My son, who night fishes on the River near the coast, has broken out in a hive-like rash 3 times in the past week...this seems to go away, but returns when he is exposed to the air..not the water. We are seeing dirty black clouds, and brownish clouds around. I too am concerned about the water. I won't swim in the ocean at this point, nor be out near the water for long. It is easier to breathe with AC on, and even better with an ionic cool mister at night. I consider going north but apparently that does not guarantee that the air is not fouled. The longer the exposure the more likely you are to develop serious symptoms.

Because not everyone is ill, there is doubt among some that this could be something else. A few people have died from breathing problems, mostly the vulnerable elderly. I am truly concerned and do not want to wait around for it to me my kids or myself. There are respirators you can buy to protect yourselves but it will not be a long term solution. Getting water and rain water testing, and air, if you can, makes the most sense. Therein lies the evidence.

Archerette

Postby Archerette » 13 Aug 2010, 10:23

Tens of thousands of fish have now washed up on the Jersey shore - I wonder if it is related.

"On Monday, residents on an island close to Fairhaven, Mass., were struck with a terrible odor: thousands of dead fish on the shores of their beach. Two days later and 200 miles away, beachgoers on the Jersey Shore stumbled across an even worse sight: Tens of thousands of dead menhaden fish splayed ashore for more than eight miles along the Delaware Bay, with tons still floating in the lapping waves.

(Aug. 12) -- This afternoon, the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) confirmed that the cause of the massive menhaden die-off in the Delaware Bay is low oxygen levels. "

article: http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/artic ... 2F19591125

lightspirals

Postby lightspirals » 13 Aug 2010, 20:50

Hearing these widespread accounts as a result of the toxins inspires me to share information about work that is going on to help. I have been working with a group which is creating survival kits for the Gulf area population to get well and detoxify with effective, natural methods (some of which also helps cyanosis). Seems now this general effort to heal people and animals will need to be expanded to all of Florida and the east coast. If you would like information let me know: [email protected].
We will also gather information on what may help the situation for trees and crops.
Liz

Return to “The Gulf Blue Plague”