The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE is Evolving

Pandora's Box of Synthetic Biology

Re: The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE is Evolving

Postby Roy G. Biv » 14 Aug 2010, 05:50

For those of you up north toward New York, have you noticed the dying foliage throughout your cities? The reason I ask is they began a few weeks ago planes were seen flying over the Gulf spraying Corexit. I would not be surprised if they extended this to major metropolitan areas such as NYC. If you suspect something fishy, don't ignore your instincts. Take pictures of damage and go to your local government for answers. Get out of the city for a while and visit with some friends or relatives outside major metro areas. Sitting there is like a frog in a slowly boiling pot of water.
Roy G. Biv

Postby Claudia » 14 Aug 2010, 11:35

I live in Tennessee---it has been unusually hot and dry---much leaf and plant damage, tree damage , even the evergreens are turning somewhat brown. I know something is very wrong. This seems to be happening all over the USA. May God help us; we need it.
Claudia

Postby guest » 14 Aug 2010, 15:44

Here in Colorado, we have something strange with the Maple trees, all are very yellow already. A few other trees are showing hints, but not like the maple Otherwise earlier in the summer we had a rain that left a lot of holes in the plants. And then recently I have noticed damage off the rain a few days ago too.

The water for 2 days coming out of my pipes smells AWFUL. I am letting it sit in the sun to settle and evaporate before it goes in my simple water filter pitcher.

We have headaches, dizzy spells and bad bellies here too.

Re: The Workers Have Been Extremely Sick

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2010, 15:46

Gnosty wrote:"The workers have been extremely sick," she said. "They're scared to death to speak out because they're scared to death they could lose their jobs. This is the only source of income they have."

Workers, she said, came home in the evenings complaining of headaches, nausea, respiratory problems, burning eyes and sore throats.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/08/10/98770/what-lies-in-the-future-for-the.html#ixzz0wF6rMTeW

What is sad here, is jobs or not, their lives are more important and they need to walk away. If enough of them do it, there WILL be attention.

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2010, 19:08

Lyn wrote:Kate,
We are having the same problems here in the NC mountains, all exactly as you described, burning of plants. I have read that if you will add baking soda and epson salts to the top of your soil, it will help.

God help us all.

If it's baking soda for the caustic (opposite of acid) effect, the much cheaper way to do that is lime. (Crushed limestone, not the fruit.) A 40 pound bag is about $5 I think from Home Depot, and that's the expensive kind that is pelletized so the dust doesn't get all over you. Use a spreader.

I put down lime in my yard every year because it's useful every year. This year my plants have mostly recovered from the Corexit damage that happened after Alex, the only exception being a dogwood, and it's getting better too. I'm in the suburbs about 50 miles north of NYC.

What I don't understand is why the grass is turning green again, and we have had no rain in about two weeks since a decent rainstorm, and also none for many weeks before that. I guess it's water in the soil from the raised water table, same thing that caused the terrible flooding in the spring? Otherwise, the plants should all be brown by now with the lack of rain, and they're not. Nor are they particularly turning fall colors. Leaves are still green.

Postby vicky » 14 Aug 2010, 20:29

I AM SO GLAD TO FIND THIS INFO.THANK YOU. I LIVE IN CENTRAL ALABAMA ,VERY RURAL I HAVE NOTICED SINCE THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY THAT THE TREES LOOK BURNT. THE PLANT LIFE IS LOOKING WORSE AND WORSE . I HATE TO SEE THE RAIN BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS POISON.THE TOPS OF TREES ARE LOSING THERE LEAVES. WE ARE HAVING FALL COLORS HERE TOO. TWO WEEKS AGO I SAID TO MY HUSBAND LOOK AT ALL THE RED LEAVES . TODAY MOST OF THOSE TREES HAVE NO LEAVES. WE HAVE BIG RED OAKS ,WHITE OAKS, AND DOGWOODS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE DYING.THE PINES ARE LOOKING THIN AND YELLOW.ALL THE TREES ARE LOOKING THIN.I DONT HEAR AS MANY BIRDS EITHER. WHEN I MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BEING FROM COREXIT EVERYONE HAS A REASON,LIKE THE HEAT, OR ITS BEEN SO HOT . TODAY I NOTICED SOME NEW GROWTH ON DIFFERENT PLANTS WHICH WAS HOPEFUL BUT WE GOT RAIN TODAY AND IT IS COMING FROM THE GULF.I CANT BELIEVE THE PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND, MY FAMILY INCLUDED. THEY THINK IF THEY DONT THINK ABOUT IT IT WILL GO AWAY. I THINK THE DAMAGE IS JUST BEGUN .GOD IS CONTROL AND THAT IS OUR ONLY HOPE.
vicky

Postby khristmaskathy » 15 Aug 2010, 10:35

My family/friends say the same thing: it is from the extreme heat. I don't think so, however, because things seem WORSE when it rains. Why would people do this intentionally...The Powers That Be all have to live on this earth, too, and they have children, parents etc. It doesn't make any sense...but then on the other hand, I believe Biblical prophecy is playing out and unfolding right here in our lifetimes.
khristmaskathy

Postby want to help » 16 Aug 2010, 09:55

for everyone not feeling well, look into 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide. you mix a dew drops with a glass of NON-chlorinated water (no tap water) , drink it 3 times a day. this kills bacteria, strengthens the immune system and raises the oxygen level in the bloodstreem. not a cure but proven to help a lot.

I do it every day for about 1.5 months and it has made a world of difference. this started back in WW1 to fight off many infections. main stream health care hides it because it is a durt cheap solution to many health provlems.

please be careful with this stuff though as improper usage can also be a bad thing. research and get proper instructions before you do anything. MUST be food grade. taken properly there are no bad side effects. I consulted many docs about it before starting. I see it as natures wonder drug... Look into it please.

God bless all.
want to help

Postby Gnosty » 16 Aug 2010, 11:59

want to help wrote:...please be careful with this stuff though as improper usage can also be a bad thing. research and get proper instructions before you do anything. MUST be food grade. taken properly there are no bad side effects. I consulted many docs about it before starting. I see it as natures wonder drug... Look into it please.

Yes, BE CAREFUL with ingesting even small amounts of food grade hydrogen peroxide. Research it THOROUGHLY before even considering this as an aid to oxygen depletion or lack of oxygen in the blood (Cyanosis).

A much better oxygen booster is to use CELLFOOD. Look it up on the internet and find out how it works and why it works. I used this to aid in the elimination of my cancer in 2007 and still use it today.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Paulo » 16 Aug 2010, 17:08

Gnosty wrote:
want to help wrote:...please be careful with this stuff though as improper usage can also be a bad thing. research and get proper instructions before you do anything. MUST be food grade. taken properly there are no bad side effects. I consulted many docs about it before starting. I see it as natures wonder drug... Look into it please.

Yes, BE CAREFUL with ingesting even small amounts of food grade hydrogen peroxide. Research it THOROUGHLY before even considering this as an aid to oxygen depletion or lack of oxygen in the blood (Cyanosis).

A much better oxygen booster is to use CELLFOOD. Look it up on the internet and find out how it works and why it works. I used this to aid in the elimination of my cancer in 2007 and still use it today.

I am glad this came back up. Though I brought it up previously, I was never really comfortable with the ingestion of hydrogen
peroxide (food grade) intake. A foaming affect just doesn't feel right - PRESSURE?
Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Dr. » 22 Aug 2010, 01:24

The only answer that I can think of is to go to a higher vibrational cure. clean it up with physics not chemistry. vibrational Medicine
Dr.

Postby Use H2O2 » 22 Aug 2010, 11:08

Well people this is extreemly serious, get ready for an epidemic and using food or lab grade hydrogen peroxide, ozinators and pure baking soda also uncontaminated water and food will give you a chance to get over the symptoms.
The trick is to get it going fast, water from RO, or vapourized and multi filtration that includes ceramic filters, food soursed from clean areas is essential.
The peroxide can be used in a bath and drops in the water to drink to increase oxygen levels in the blood (Ref: http://www.oxygenhealth.com/paot.html ) this link will help to educate you with the processes if you are unfamiliar.
Ozone can be used to freshen air spaces and oxiginate, the link above will give more information.
Soda Bicarb or baking soda should combat the acid, works wonders, this link will help
( http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/ ).
Remember knowledge is power to make educated decisions that the power brokers have denied you. Good luck and the will to act, leaving the contaminated areas would be prudent for all concerned.
Use H2O2

Postby sharryedwards » 22 Aug 2010, 23:50

An article containing frequency based anti-dotes for the Blue Flu has been posted at http://www.soundhealthoptions.com
sharryedwards

Postby Gnosty » 23 Aug 2010, 20:45

sharryedwards wrote:An article containing frequency based anti-dotes for the Blue Flu has been posted at http://www.soundhealthoptions.com

Sharry, hopefully you follow the published guidelines of Dr. Hilda Clark and the realistic research she did. This forum is open to all those who believe they have answers to what will help humanity. I have read what is on your internet site and I can find no fault with what it says. That is why I allowed your post.

Please understand that "snake oil" entrepreneurs make countless attempts to post their lies here on the WVP. Yes, we screen every anonymous post for accuracy. Your post met our guidelines. Thank you for sharing your findings with all of us.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Paulo » 27 Aug 2010, 08:09

I thought I'd bring this up. There are two ways to see this, for good or
for bad, and I quote:

What is the difference between absorb and adsorb?
in the dictionary, both mean "to take up", but they are used differently in chemistry.

absorbtion means that the one substance has fully entered or permeated into the other. adsorption
is a surface phenomenon wherein one substance sticks to the surface of the other (on an atomic or
molecular scale)
Paulo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Gulf Blue Plague