Source of Gulf Oil Plumes: 7 Miles from Deepwater Horizon

Articles & news constantly updated

Re: Source of Gulf Oil Plumes: 7 Miles from Deepwater Horizo

Postby TRM1361 » 31 Jul 2010, 00:19

So is the Biloxi dome part of the same formation at some depth that DWH drilled into?
Has the sea floor become unstable due to DWH or due to all the other drilling in the region?
Is the sea floor in the gulf naturally unstable?
TRM1361

Postby silverpoodle » 31 Jul 2010, 01:53

What happens if this 'volcanic' dome ruptures??? Have there been HAARP activity in the area, maybe causing BP's trouble. Lots of earthquakes worldwide all at the same level !! Makes you wonder especially knowing they are manipulating the weather. Lots of strange weather worldwide.
silverpoodle

Postby linn » 31 Jul 2010, 11:23

A reader wrote:My first thought is you work for BP.

Gnosty, I really need a ROTFL smilie to fully express my reaction to the thought of you working for BP, or for that matter, any corporation!

People, I've known Gnosty for almost 10 years, and can assure you that he doesn't and has never worked for BP.
linn
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby kah » 01 Aug 2010, 13:45

silverpoodle wrote:What happens if this 'volcanic' dome ruptures??? Have there been HAARP activity in the area, maybe causing BP's trouble. Lots of earthquakes worldwide all at the same level !! Makes you wonder especially knowing they are manipulating the weather. Lots of strange weather worldwide.

Some great questions and the same as what is on my mind too. There has been some odd weather formations in the Gulf that are similar formations that many have associated to HAARP. I am by far no expert concerning HAARP but am trying to have a better understanding of it. Still I have seen some strange anomilies on certain weather maps and loops in the Gulf these past two months specifically.

I am also wondering why I cannot find any information for seizmic activity in the Gulf (that's a lame statement I suppose)...one has to know that it is happening there. As well, I read recently that the government ordered BP to do seizmic readings and of course we have heard nothing of what has become of that.
kah

Postby timmy!!! » 01 Aug 2010, 16:03

Gnosty wrote:
nadine baeza wrote:are these leaks able to be stopped? how? what will happen if they are not stopped? nadine

Technology that is not publicly known can stop any of these leaks within minutes.

:?: Please explain what this device is that can stop the leaks. :brows:
timmy!!!

Postby Gnosty » 01 Aug 2010, 18:41

timmy!!! wrote: :?: Please explain what this device is that can stop the leaks. :brows:

It depends on the nature of the leak, i.e., a fracture, hole, etc. Lazer (that's not a spelling mistake) systems can seal a hole by a nearly unseen light beam spectrum. It can also disintegrate any target to within 1/2 inch depth, width or length. The preliminary satellite based military system was demonstrated in 1974 and the technology since then has gone to limits difficult to comprehend.

Light is sound, sound is vibration, and vibration is light. That is the general basis for a Lazer based on Tesla's experiments. It can re-form a physical target as easily as it can eliminate it. HAARP technology is just a small part of the equation.

But what is happening in the Gulf of Mexico is not all by error or mistake. The greedy money changers are there to make their riches from the tar, oil, and gas that is leaking (either by mistake, on purpose, or a combination of the two). The heavy oil & tar compounds flowing from the sea floor are floating at 1,000-1,300 meter depths in large lakes. That's a perfect storage system for those who intend to recover it later or even now as I write this.

The drawback is the hydrogen sulfide and other gasses also flowing. They are not as easy to store and capture. That is what will cause cyanosis (a lack of oxygen) in all life forms from the air that will be carried by wind and storms to who knows where. It has already caused marine life to die from cyanosis. Humanity is next. More on this in an upcoming post I'm currently working on.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Sophiah88 » 01 Aug 2010, 18:52

what agency, group, institute has this technology and why cant it be
put out on YT ?
then millions can judge if its worthy and spread it to all people
who care and we can demand it be used.

came here from GLP thread, :)
Sophiah88

Postby Gnosty » 01 Aug 2010, 20:53

Sophiah88 wrote:what agency, group, institute has this technology and why cant it be
put out on YT ?
then millions can judge if its worthy and spread it to all people
who care and we can demand it be used.

came here from GLP thread, :)

It's military based (and I'm not speaking only about the U.S.). I need not say more. I WILL say that I have witnessed it work and have first hand knowledge. That's why I specifically mentioned 1974.
Only the harmonics of the LifeCross will bring Living Light to humanity - Michael Edward
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby Guest » 02 Aug 2010, 10:38

agramante,

Not every geologist believes that the Gulf is a quiet siesmic zone:

http://www.aapg.org/explorer/2002/11nov/rift_zone.cfm

Postby QuadratureNLI » 02 Aug 2010, 14:31

It's looking more and more like Matt Simmons was telling the truth about the two wells.

Multiple documents have surfaced that lend credence to Matt Simmons story of there being two wells, one of which is a complete catastrophe that is spewing oil and has no casing, no bop, nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8Fj47_is0

In the above video dated May 29th, youtube user carneyart captured video from ROV Skandi Neptune monitoring a 'plume' of oil coming from the sea floor. This is not the location of the known BP well, but another location about 7 miles south west of the known Macondo well. It's notable that this video was shot at 1 am in the morning. At no time other than that have the ROV feeds ever shown this location.

It occurs to me that BP may have first drilled into the Biloxi dome because of it's higher elevation on the seafloor may have saved them money on riser to the surface.

There is on file with the government documents stating BP's intention to drill two wells at the Macondo site and that the first well had a 'drilling accident' and had to be abandoned.

That's a fact, not speculation.
QuadratureNLI

Postby hhofluids » 02 Aug 2010, 17:31

Hi gnosty.... I sent the source link
of your Biloxi Dome paper to the attention of www.floridaoilspilllaw.com this morning...
I can think of no better shortcut to the most active site I know of on the DWH.

It's an important revelation that you produced and was well written.
Thanks so much for writing it.... here's hoping it gets into the 'right' hands.
Cheers!
Here's a copy of what was sent.

Greetings.
Your site is monitored by anyone who cares about the truth and the battle between Liberty and 'The' Tyranny.

First I want to thank you for it. Your updates are like a drink of cold water in the desert of propaganda and lies.
Thank you SO MUCH.

To the point:
I want to do two things.

First,
Alert you to the subject of the Biloxi Dome.
Have you heard of it? I would be VERY surprised if you have.

Much has been 'rumored' about the existence of the 'source' of the plume 'lake(s)'.
From Rep. Markey; to the Thomas Jefferson;
to Matt Simmons' theories etc.; to the Macondo Well A and B; and the 'unacknowledged' seeps;
and the blowing 'storms' of oil we see sweeping past the ROV cams.

What is and more importantly WHERE is the Biloxi Dome?

►Please read about it and its relevance HERE.

If you agree that this deserves some traction... PLEASE POST it on your site.

That is the second reason for this email.
The MAJORS monitor your site as well....
and I would love to see the look on Admiral Allen's face...
when some reporter from Reuters or AP puts this on the table...
not to mention Rep. Markey.

Thanks so much for considering this.

In Liberty,
hhofluids
hhofluids

Postby kah » 03 Aug 2010, 01:19

Guest wrote:agramante,

Not every geologist believes that the Gulf is a quiet siesmic zone:

http://www.aapg.org/explorer/2002/11nov/rift_zone.cfm

Great article. According to the map at the beginning of the article, the 3.0 earthquake in Louisiana, this morning appears to be on the Cretaceous Shelf Edge. As well, the DWH wells seem to be on the lower portion of the same shelf edge. That is very interesting if I am correct. It was hard to discern exact locations on that map, but even still it seemed a good possibility the quake could have been associated with the oil well and the asphault volcano. Thanks alot. I have been trying to put these pieces together all day. Any one else think this is a possibility?
kah

Biloxi Dome Oil Volcano Video

Postby Gnosty » 10 Aug 2010, 12:08

The ROV's (Remote Operated Vehicle) location coordinates in this May 29, 2010 video shows it is approximately 7 miles southwest of the BOP (Blow Out Preventer) stack where the Deepwater Horizon rig was incinerated.

This is a video of BP's Well "A" which completely blew out on February 13, 2010.

BP's Well "B" is the one that blew up the Deepwater Horizon rig on April 20, 2010. This is the well they are now claiming is sealed or almost completely sealed.

Well "A" - as shown in this video - is missing the entire steel drill casing pipe. Some of it can be seen in the background of this video as the entire casing and the BOP were blown right out of the ocean floor.

What remains at BP's Well "A" at the Biloxi Dome is an open hole with no well casing. That's why an accurate name for this is simply to call it an OIL VOLCANO.

Take a hard look at this video. You are watching what BP, DC and the mainstream media are doing their best to cover-up.

To watch in full screen, click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK8Fj47_is0&feature=player_embedded
Gnosty
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby catmoonsundog » 12 Aug 2010, 02:59

Ah, the false dichotomy of Well A or Well B and it comes salted with Lindsay Lohan and missing toddlers. Can the ruse hold through the first mandatory evacuation of New Orleans this season?
catmoonsundog

Postby ? » 13 Aug 2010, 15:48

timmy!!! wrote:
Gnosty wrote:
nadine baeza wrote:are these leaks able to be stopped? how? what will happen if they are not stopped? nadine

Technology that is not publicly known can stop any of these leaks within minutes.

:?: Please explain what this device is that can stop the leaks. :brows:

HAARP...now go do some research instead of asking to be spoon feed.
?

PreviousNext

Return to Gulf Oil Disaster News